Charter's collection. - Page 495 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.79 average.
Old 11-06-2019, 02:31 AM   #7411
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmp-ace View Post
Dear Charter,

I hope, you don't feel offended, it's just a simple question. Is there REALLY the need of having such a big signature??

When opening this forum on a smartphone it looks like this:

You're right, too sad looking at all these missing charter airlines in 1:500!
I will do a summary.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2019, 12:13 PM   #7412
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Just arrived:

photo DSCN3776_zpssit6mq11.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion...R.I.P.
Old 11-08-2019, 01:42 PM   #7413
The Dark Side

Lufthansa A320neo new livery

photo DSCN3778_zps5dpwkhzc.jpg

photo DSCN3788_zpswvffpk5k.jpg

Egyptair B737-800WL

photo DSCN3793_zpsbthexedz.jpg

photo DSCN3799_zps2wthtrth.jpg

SAS MD-80

photo DSCN3804_zpszgenc1bt.jpg

photo DSCN3809_zpsxxxpwwoq.jpg

British Airways Concorde

photo DSCN3815_zpsexol5a8c.jpg

photo DSCN3821_zpsxnlhjbnq.jpg

Air Europa A330-300

photo DSCN3828_zpst0ls7abo.jpg

photo DSCN3834_zpssuh5meaw.jpg

Air France A350-900

photo DSCN3838_zpsrr0jn1pv.jpg

photo DSCN3842_zpsn0rekqhl.jpg

British Airways B747-400 "100th heritage Negus"

photo DSCN3848_zpst35yqrc2.jpg

photo DSCN3853_zpsr97supr3.jpg

Delta Air Lines A330-900neo

photo DSCN3862_zps1x4rdep1.jpg

photo DSCN3868_zpskqyc3ylg.jpg

Aeroflot Tu-144

photo DSCN3876_zpsgtqtl8oj.jpg

photo DSCN3883_zpsvhmcglbt.jpg

Antonov An-124

photo DSCN3891_zpsp2xx2jg8.jpg

photo DSCN3898_zpseur7hrqn.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-08-2019, 01:43 PM   #7414
The Dark Side

Boeing B777-9

photo DSCN3906_zpsnoapiwcu.jpg

photo DSCN3910_zpsfusk6kgo.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-08-2019, 10:02 PM   #7415
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Ale, 11 of the most unusual November arrivals with beautiful pictures to match...you already know which one is my fav, my friend looking forward to admiring more...Alessandro!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 01:18 AM   #7416
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Ale, 11 of the most unusual November arrivals with beautiful pictures to match...you already know which one is my fav, my friend looking forward to admiring more...Alessandro!!!
I know my friend but i will post a review soon so we will understand how much could be improved about the mould and if there are flaws and/or missing details about the livery.

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-09-2019, 01:43 AM   #7417
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
I know my friend but i will post a review soon so we will understand how much could be improved about the mould and if there are flaws and/or missing details about the livery.

Ale, I think that Allan posted some flaws (on the 1:500 scale Errors thread, IIRC) on the BA B744 and they were obvious...it is a bit annoying that such a reputed manufacturer like Herpa makes such mistakes which are easy to recognise but hard to explain. I think there was a discussion on this topic on one of the threads (can't seem to remember which thread).

I always look forward to your reviews, my friend but then again, if you review all your 1:500 scale models, you'll take 2 years to complete reviewing

Last edited by solicitor82; 11-09-2019 at 01:46 AM.
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 01:54 AM   #7418
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Ale, I think that Allan posted some flaws (on the 1:500 scale Errors thread, IIRC) on the BA B744 and they were obvious...it is a bit annoying that such a reputed manufacturer like Herpa makes such mistakes which are easy to recognise but hard to explain. I think there was a discussion on this topic on one of the threads (can't seem to remember which thread).

I always look forward to your reviews, my friend but then again, if you review all your 1:500 scale models, you'll take 2 years to complete reviewing
Some minor flaws are quite normal in a small scale like 1:500 where, i imagine, some things are simply impossible to reproduce. But i am talking of minor flaws, not a wrong mould or missing important details, not a wrong livery and no no no a wing of an A320 in one side and A321 in the other side of the fuselage (Vueling A321).

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-09-2019, 02:52 AM   #7419
ATP Captain

cathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dog

Great pics! I ordered the LH , BA , DL. And Egypt Air so I am looking forward to receiving them.

Interestingly for me the best one there looks to be the new 777! Mould looks really good, I am looking forward to seeing some airline liveries with that (but Herpa please wait until fully painted for accuracy!)
cathay250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 03:41 AM   #7420
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathay250 View Post
Great pics! I ordered the LH , BA , DL. And Egypt Air so I am looking forward to receiving them.

Interestingly for me the best one there looks to be the new 777! Mould looks really good, I am looking forward to seeing some airline liveries with that (but Herpa please wait until fully painted for accuracy!)
Thanks. The Egyptair has a stunning livery, one of the best ever, also the B737-800WL is a good mould even if i have to check well the nose section, especially the part above the cockpit windows.

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-09-2019, 07:37 AM   #7421
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Your pictures are stunning as always, but they also highlight a lot of flaws in this batch of models...

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 07:53 AM   #7422
Charter and regional

Danish Air Transport is flying under the radarDanish Air Transport is flying under the radar

The SAS MD-80 looks stunning! Reminds me of my childhood travelling domestic in Denmark. Can't wait to get one myself. :-)
Old 11-10-2019, 02:44 PM   #7423
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Your pictures are stunning as always, but they also highlight a lot of flaws in this batch of models...
Thanks Thom. Agree with you, sad to look at all these flaws and missing details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish Air Transport View Post
The SAS MD-80 looks stunning! Reminds me of my childhood travelling domestic in Denmark. Can't wait to get one myself. :-)
Beautiful indeed, the same for Allegiant MD-80's.
I have also bought the JAL MD-90 new livery by F-Toys, a plastic model, well done for the price and the material.

Charter airlines lover

Old 11-13-2019, 04:34 AM   #7424
Charter and regional

Danish Air Transport is flying under the radarDanish Air Transport is flying under the radar

Charter, do you have the new Herpa bus set of 4?
I'm curious to know if they are different from the first set that came out some years ago.
I can see they are made by a new tooling. Maybe you know? :-)
Old 11-13-2019, 11:03 AM   #7425
The Dark Side

I have bought them.
But since Monday night i stay into the hospital because i had my right leg completely destroyed.
Tomorrow morning surgery, about 5 hours of surgery.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: