Charter's collection. - Page 493 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.79 average.
Old 09-13-2019, 04:48 PM   #7381
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's collection.

Air France Concorde

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2019, 04:50 PM   #7382
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I like these two Concorde, full of details and the nose down is something new for our collection.
Well done Herpa.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
Old 09-13-2019, 05:15 PM   #7383
The Dark Side

Novair A321neo.
A niche charter airline, known only by me and by two or three other collectors and/or spotters. I have the impression that this Swedish charter airline is also unknown to the Swedish collectors....
Anonymous, unknown, second even to Loong Air (never heard before Herpa decided to produce it), that received more appreciations than the poor Novair...
...but yet so important for me, not Swedish or Scandinavian but an Italian loving charter airlines. And Novair is a pure charter airline like few remaining in Europe, after a dramatic haemorrhage of failures (the last Aigle Azur, before airberlin, Monarch, Primera, etc.).
Novair operates flights from Stockholm, Oslo and Goteborg towards holiday destinations:
Egypt - Hurghada
Croatia - Split
Greece - Chania, Corf¨, Karpathos, Kos, Preveza, Rhodes, Santorini, Zakynthos
Norway - Oslo
Spain - Arrecife, Fuerteventura, Las Palmas, Tenerife
Portugal - Funchal
Stockholm - Arlanda
Turkey - Antalya
The airline used also a B737-800, an A330-200 and a beautiful L-1011; with the A330-200, leased from Aer Lingus, Novair performed long haul routes towards Mexico, Dominican Republic, India, Thailand, Vietnam, charter flights towards Cuba, Tobago, Brazil, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Indonesia.
Herpa already produced a Novair model in the past, the A330-200 in old livery (new generation).

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-13-2019, 05:20 PM   #7384
The Dark Side

German Government A319
Finally a new A319 for Herpa, something not so interesting for me (already produced a model like this regarding the German Government), maybe Herpa could produce a new airline or an A319 of a passenger airline.
This is just my opinion.

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-13-2019, 05:26 PM   #7385
The Dark Side

Iberia A320neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-13-2019, 05:28 PM   #7386
The Dark Side

Delta A220-100 (CS100).
Because it is Delta, because it is the beautiful CS100, i love this model. Amazing the wi-fi dome also in this small airplane.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 10-02-2019 at 07:57 PM.
Old 09-13-2019, 05:30 PM   #7387
The Dark Side

Air China B737-800WL "China Expo 2019"

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-13-2019, 05:32 PM   #7388
The Dark Side

JetBlue A320 "Bluericua"

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-13-2019, 05:32 PM   #7389
The Dark Side

Air Canada Express CRJ-900

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-13-2019, 05:37 PM   #7390
The Dark Side

The batch of news finished for now.
In few weeks we should know the January/February 2020 news; i imagine Herpa could produce the Eurowings A319 (maybe the German Government A319 is only the start of a new A319 production), Enter Air B737-800WL (the 5th charter airline in Europe and the fastest growing airline), Laudamotion A320 (announced as sample in the next batch of news), SAS A350-900 in new livery (maybe is too early but Herpa could amaze us), a second British Airways A350-1000 with more details, maybe Air Caraibes and/or French Bee A350-900, neos B737-800WL or B787-9.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 09-14-2019 at 06:48 AM.
Old 09-14-2019, 11:01 AM   #7391
RJ Second Officer

captainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributor

Nice models. Really like the 2 Concorde's. I've currently got them on their way to me.
captainflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 07:21 PM   #7392
Earning My Wings

CS300 is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Delta A220-300 (CS300).
Because it is Delta, because it is the beautiful CS300, i love this model. Amazing the wi-fi dome also in this small airplane.

Thats a CS100. Yes, indeed a beautiful model, but the too big nosegear really bothers me .
CS300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 07:52 PM   #7393
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS300 View Post
Thats a CS100. Yes, indeed a beautiful model, but the too big nosegear really bothers me .
Thanks for the correction, my bad.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-02-2019, 08:10 PM   #7394
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

The Air China 737 have the ugly squared area above the cockpit windows. The fuselage should me much smoother than that!
Old 10-28-2019, 10:25 AM   #7395
The Dark Side

Just arrived:

photo DSCN9818_zpsb7eq0cfk.jpg

photo DSCN9825_zpsz5jd5krg.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: