Charter's collection. - Page 488 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.79 average.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:05 PM   #7306
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
I haven't really been anywhere,i've still been around but i can't see much point in commenting on someone's model when it's going to be the same as three or four other posts....
You're a real gentleman as usual, Vince.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2019, 05:06 PM   #7307
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Just arrived, and the Cathay Dragon is at the Post office.

airBaltic A220-300 "Latvia 100"
Vueling A321WL
Allegiant A320WL
Braniff Bac 1-11-200 "Orange"
Braniff Bac 1-11-200 "Turquoise"
SAS ATR-72-600
Norwegian Air Force Orion
United Airlines B787-10
British Airways A350-1000
DHL A330-200F

I checked these models and the British Airways A350-1000 is a monster of beauty despite the missing Union Jack flag on the winglets.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion...R.I.P.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:29 PM   #7308
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Excellent arrivals Ale, can't wait to see the United B787 and ofcourse the BA A350...would be weird to see the BA A350 without the Union Jack winglets. Hope Herpa can rectify that soon, my friend and release a -001 version with the winglets and WiFi dome...That is why I'm waiting for the Aviation400 version which has the 'Union Jack' winglets!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2019, 06:13 AM   #7309
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Excellent arrivals Ale, can't wait to see the United B787 and ofcourse the BA A350...would be weird to see the BA A350 without the Union Jack winglets. Hope Herpa can rectify that soon, my friend and release a -001 version with the winglets and WiFi dome...That is why I'm waiting for the Aviation400 version which has the 'Union Jack' winglets!!!
Thanks my friend, really happy for this batch of news even if i am waiting for the Novair A321neo!

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2019, 06:14 AM   #7310
The Dark Side

Braniff Bac 1-11-200

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2019, 06:15 AM   #7311
The Dark Side

Allegiant Air A320WL

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2019, 06:15 AM   #7312
The Dark Side

Vueling A321WL

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2019, 06:17 AM   #7313
The Dark Side

SAS ATR-72-600: why registration G-FBXE? Because the airplane "Torgrim Viking" is operated by FlyBe.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2019, 06:18 AM   #7314
The Dark Side

Royal Norwegian Air Force P-3C Orion

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2019, 06:19 AM   #7315
The Dark Side

airBaltic A220-300 "Latvia 100"

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2019, 06:19 AM   #7316
The Dark Side

United Airlines B787-10

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2019, 06:22 AM   #7317
The Dark Side

British Airways A350-1000

As already said this model is missing the Union Jack flag on the winglets and the sat-dome.
I don't know if the pic posted on the back of the box has a meaning, but it represents the airplane at Toulouse already with the flag on the winglets and the sat-dome. So both British Airways and Herpa knews about these two "details" on the real airplane, details not reproduced on the 1:500 model.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2019, 06:23 AM   #7318
The Dark Side

DHL A330-200F

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2019, 06:25 AM   #7319
The Dark Side

The batch of news all together

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-04-2019, 06:51 AM   #7320
Earning My Wings

CS300 is flying under the radar

Thanks for the pictures! I was so much looking foward to the BA A35K but the missing Union Jack sucks so bad. Same as the missing scimitar winglets on the United 757. Still the United 787-10 looks great.

Unfortunately the CSeries nosegear is still way too large .
CS300 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: