Charter's collection. - Page 398 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.79 average.
Old 11-26-2015, 12:31 PM   #5956
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Amy photos from the final BA 737 or VS A320 flights in Airliner World?
Not in this issue.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2015, 12:37 PM   #5957
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Air France A319: what do you think of the nose section of the Airbus A320 family?
Not good. NGVI much better.

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 05:45 PM   #5958
Second Officer

Kmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobby

So will we just have to let Herpa know we got one of the defected KLM 787s and they will send us a new corrected one?
Kmonaghen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2015, 05:59 PM   #5959
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmonaghen View Post
So will we just have to let Herpa know we got one of the defected KLM 787s and they will send us a new corrected one?
I don't know if it is so easy because all the KLM B787-9 are wrong so, if all the customers who bought the model want the future new and corrected one returning the wrong piece, Herpa will fail...

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
Old 11-28-2015, 11:59 PM   #5960
Only I didn't say Fudge..

United930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dogUnited930 is a top dog

While wrong, and should have been caught during production AND yes, things like that should be done correctly...the KLM error isn't the most egregious oddity I have ever seen. The mold is nice, the printing apparently doesn't have any "holidays" and the engines don't point in odd directions.

But it's not a model I ever planned to purchase so it's easy for me to say...

Wing flex...I hate these "in flight" models. The wings NEVER actually flex like that and totally marrs the overall look of the aircraft (look at what this approach does to the engines...sorry, not trying to rain on your parade Charter!)
United930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 07:08 AM   #5961
banned

Pratt&Whitney is getting startedPratt&Whitney is getting startedPratt&Whitney is getting started
Thumbs up Re: Charter's collection.

Quote:
Lufthansa A330-300

Air Canada B787-9

Sky500 Air Austral B777-300ER: for me this is a masterpiece, beautiful model.

Herpa Ethiopian B777-200

Beautiful additions.
Pratt&Whitney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:21 PM   #5962
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pratt&Whitney View Post
Beautiful additions.
Thanks so much.

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-03-2015, 05:19 PM   #5963
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Amy photos from the final BA 737 or VS A320 flights in Airliner World?
I was thinking that Herpa should produce the British Airways B737-400 G-DOCW, the airplane of the farewell flight, from LGW to LGW (if i am not wrong): it could be a good occasion to produce a beautiful B737-400 and to make happy many customers (i am sure i am not alone loving and wanting the BA B737-400!).

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-03-2015, 06:03 PM   #5964
Freight forwarder

7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby7wesker7 is a legend of the hobby

Air Austral is a beauty my friend
211 models in 1:500
My rnav photos
7wesker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 07:04 PM   #5965
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Quote:
I was thinking that Herpa should produce the British Airways B737-400 G-DOCW, the airplane of the farewell flight, from LGW to LGW (if i am not wrong): it could be a good occasion to produce a beautiful B737-400 and to make happy many customers (i am sure i am not alone loving and wanting the BA B737-400!).
Well I'd prefer if they did to use a different reg, I had DOCW and DOCN custom made for me by Anglojet as I've flown on both.
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:45 AM   #5966
The Dark Side

New photos with the sun...

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-07-2015, 11:46 AM   #5967
The Dark Side

NCA B747-8F

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-07-2015, 12:11 PM   #5968
The Dark Side

Vietnam Airlines A350-900

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-07-2015, 12:13 PM   #5969
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

That Vietnam A350 is a masterpiece!!!! Can't wait to get mine!!!!

The NCA is nice too but that inflight configuration ruins everything

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 12:15 PM   #5970
The Dark Side

Airbus A350-900

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: