Charter's collection. - Page 11 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.79 average.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:52 PM   #151
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter's collection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Thanks Andrew. I would like to have KLM Fokker 100 in the old and new livery. It is a gap to fill in 1:500 scale.
You have more KLM Cityhoppers in 1:500 scale than in 1:400 scale, there is only a Fokker 70 & Fokker 100 in new colours in 1:400 scale, I would love a Fokker 50 or an Embraer 190
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #152
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor

WOW...

With all these models...Im surprised Charter doesnt own a shop.
thomsonfly737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #153
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Hi friends. Today i want to share with you my love for Scandinavian Countries and, especially for Scandinavian airlines.
My friend Alexakos could say that my love for Scandinavia is only for the beautiful women living there: my love for Sweden, Norway and Denmark is not only for women (also if the women of these Countries are among the best in the World)... I am Italian and Italy is often considered the "poor brother" of Europe: we have gorgeous food, sun all year, sea, monuments, probably the best health system in the World, but as welfare, lifestyle and many other things (pollution, corruption, etc.) we have to learn from other countries. In Italy, in fact, was common practice by the parents to tell their children to go to work in Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark), Australia or Canada, because they are considered the best Countries in the World for everything! My father also told me the same thing: in fact i went to work to England, another my love, (St. THomas Hospital...)...but this is another story.
Then i studied Shakespeare a lot, and "Hamlet" (Prince of Denmark) is one of my favourite tragedies; Alexakos is right when he things to the women (i went to Norway with my wife, and she...she!...told me that there are beautiful women and she allowed me to look a little); but i love the "cold sun" of these Countries, the food, the sea, the fjords, the civilization of these people (despite their flaws)...everything!
I hope i haven't bored you with this long speech...here my SAS fleet.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Last edited by Charter; 02-18-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #154
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor

Nice SAS fleet. I really must get the Retro A319 in 1:400. Love the Blue and Red plane liveries.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #155
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

The rest of the fleet. I am sad because Herpa seems to have forgotten SAS: we are missing many many models (B737-600 NG, B737-700WL, B737-800WL, but also A330-300), and i hope it will try to produce again models of these great airline!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 02-18-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:43 AM   #156
The Dark Side

I will continue showing more airlines from Scandinavia, and then Finnair fleet.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-27-2011, 09:48 AM   #157
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Lovely fleet, Alle. Lovely fleet. My favorite is the DC-10.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:08 PM   #158
The Dark Side

Let me continue with marvellous Scandinavian Countries: sadly we are missing Premiair, JetTime, Falcon Air, TUIflyNordic, Britannia Sweden, Sterling B737-700WL, Maersk Air new livery and Maersk Air/Sterling, MD Airlines, Novair A321...many many airlines are missing!

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 02-18-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #159
The Dark Side

Some more models.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 03-05-2012 at 02:52 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 01:31 PM   #160
banned

I thought they had TUIFly Nordic in 1:500 - maybe not then.

Fantastic photos charter. I love the Norwegian 737s and Nordic Tristar
Old 03-27-2011, 01:41 PM   #161
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

No Alessandro you are wrong! I would not say that you like Scandinavian countries and airlines for their women... but the their purpose that Scandinavian airlines bring Scandinavian tourist women to Italy to experience the wine, the tradition and.... THE ITALIANS! hahahaha

WHOHAAAA

Sorry Antesyd for the stereotype!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:48 AM   #162
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
No Alessandro you are wrong! I would not say that you like Scandinavian countries and airlines for their women... but the their purpose that Scandinavian airlines bring Scandinavian tourist women to Italy to experience the wine, the tradition and.... THE ITALIANS! hahahaha

WHOHAAAA

Sorry Antesyd for the stereotype!
Sorry???? For what???? I told you that when i have been to Norway (Oslo, Bergen, Nordkapp...), my wife (my very jealous wife), has allowed me to "have a look" for a while...I really love Scandinavia!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-28-2011, 09:52 AM   #163
The Dark Side

Another beautiful Country, very close to Scandinavia: Finland! Finnair fleet.

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-28-2011, 09:56 AM   #164
The Dark Side

Two more models; we are missing a myth for charter airports, Finnair B757-200WL, A340-300, A330-300 and MD-11 white livery.
I must say that i don't like Finnair new livery (Herpa is producing the A340-300...).

Charter airlines lover

Old 03-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #165
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Nice fleet. Am i the only one, or has anyone else here heard the rumor that Finnair want's to join SAS?
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: