JC Wings ANA R2D2 787-9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-20-2021, 04:55 AM   #1
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby
JC Wings ANA R2D2 787-9

Seems this is due shortly. Teaser pic posted on Instagram.
Attached Thumbnails
JC Wings ANA R2D2 787-9-r2d2.png  

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2021, 09:57 AM   #2
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: JC Wings ANA R2D2 787-9

Oh my.. Now that's a stunning model. Great to see JC producing something in 1:500 again!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 10:29 AM   #3
Earning My Wings

The Airplane Channel is getting startedThe Airplane Channel is getting startedThe Airplane Channel is getting startedThe Airplane Channel is getting started

I also saw that on there Instagram and asked if it was the ANA R2D2 787 but they haven't responded
The Airplane Channel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2021, 11:03 AM   #4
RJ First Officer

elite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributor

Looking at the story and the registration on the wings, I can confirm that it is

Looking for Herpa Garuda Indonesia B777-300ER & Philippine Airlines A330-300 1/500
elite_lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 05:35 PM   #5
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Huh. I had completely forgotten that JC had made 1:500 scale models before, but turns out I even have one in my collection.

Oh well, let's hope this isn't the only one they have planned!
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 02:07 PM   #6
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

I hope it will be a nice model, especially because metal made.
The two previous ANA Star Wars models are plastic made, even if spectacular.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 10:14 AM   #7
Earning My Wings

Cat777 is flying under the radar
I have to buy one . I hope they will release JA743A too.
Cat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 04:12 PM   #8
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog

Any update about the model?

Lollo

lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 09:30 PM   #9
RJ First Officer

elite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributor

No current updates. Asked them on their IG account and they only gave a vague comment "Will be out in the near future but I havent had the exact date yet"

Looking for Herpa Garuda Indonesia B777-300ER & Philippine Airlines A330-300 1/500
elite_lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:49 AM   #10
Earning My Wings

Cat777 is flying under the radar
Still there is no announcement of this model......
I’m really looking forward to seeing this model.
Cat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM   #11
Master ATP Captain

hikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast icon

Is this item delayed? Hopefully not canceled.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: