Herpa free clubmodel predictions - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-12-2020, 05:42 AM   #16
ATP Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby
Re: Herpa free clubmodel predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Hope it will be a classic model this year. Would hope for an unexpected DC10 or Tristar.

I hope for this too. The L-1011 in particular would be significant and a well-deserved honor to that legendary bird.
Also of note, in past votes the AeroPeru DC-8 has always been shown great favor by members and would be an outstanding and extremely loved choice.
Pete

Last edited by uncle beat; 12-12-2020 at 05:45 AM.
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2020, 05:48 AM   #17
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle beat View Post
I hope for this too. The L-1011 in particular would be significant and a well-deserved honor to that legendary bird.
Also of note, in past votes the AeroPeru DC-8 has always been shown great favor by members and would be an outstanding and extremely loved choice.
Pete
It's another Etihad 787 Choose livery

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 06:15 AM   #18
ATP Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
It's another Etihad 787 Choose livery

Most of the "Choose" liveries look good, and I do love Etihad, so I'll live with their decision. Still, because we will be getting SO many of them anyway, I was hoping for something else! In general, the specialized/one-off paint schemes come as a flash in the pan and then fade into oblivion.

Last edited by uncle beat; 12-12-2020 at 06:21 AM.
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: