Cat777 collection - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-24-2020, 09:38 AM   #16
Senior Captain

kev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Cat777 collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat777 View Post
Thank you friends. Aer Lingus 747 is one of the most favorite models in my collection,but I got it last week.I found it on yahoo auction.
I bought BA DC-10 from toys store in US for 70$ but I found another one was sold 50$ in Yahoo auction.But BA Landor DC-10 is so beautiful that I don’t regret that.
Your huge collection is amazing.How many models do you have?Your house must be Heathrow Airport !
Thank you.

I do not know how many models I have as I stopped counting a long time ago, I do indeed have a large collection and therefore I am having a storage problem! Yes, I suppose it is like Heathrow as I have many British Airways models. Unfortunately I have lost interest in British Airways and Heathrow as their 747's have been retired, they stood out from the other airlines with their large 747 fleet, for me Heathrow won't be the same place anymore!

I understand why you do not regret the BA Landor DC-10 as it is indeed beautiful, I am still looking for this model but without much success. Your Thai Aero500 is a great model which is also hard to find, where did you find it, was it expensive?

kev747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2020, 10:31 AM   #17
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Today,I have a big big big big really big news.You must be astonished to see this photo.I think no explanation is needed.
Sorry,I don’t know how upload pictures in its original quality.....😢

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-N-8Fh...d=sf028qb3rffo
You're right, AMAZING model!
Thanks for sharing.
P.S. Aer Lingus B747 is wonderful, but it is also beautiful the L-1011 and the MD-11.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 10:38 AM   #18
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Your Schiphol Airport diorama is cool,I’d like to have my own diorama! Thank you.
I appreciate your kind words!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-24-2020, 08:42 PM   #19
Earning My Wings

Cat777 is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev747 View Post

I do not know how many models I have as I stopped counting a long time ago, I do indeed have a large collection and therefore I am having a storage problem! Yes, I suppose it is like Heathrow as I have many British Airways models. Unfortunately I have lost interest in British Airways and Heathrow as their 747's have been retired, they stood out from the other airlines with their large 747 fleet, for me Heathrow won't be the same place anymore!

I understand why you do not regret the BA Landor DC-10 as it is indeed beautiful, I am still looking for this model but without much success. Your Thai Aero500 is a great model which is also hard to find, where did you find it, was it expensive?

Thank you for your comment.
The news of retirements BA 747 made all airplane lovers sad.I was one of them.BA color 747 was one of the most beautiful 747 in the world.
It also reminds me of the retirement ANA 747-400D.I flew with 747-400D to travel from HND to OKW in 3 days before last flight.I seated in the upper deck and heard cf56 sounds.
Even if 747s retired, they never lost their beauty, and we can see them every time by having 747 models.
Cat777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 08:52 PM   #20
Earning My Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post

You're right, AMAZING model!
Thanks for sharing.
P.S. Aer Lingus B747 is wonderful, but it is also beautiful the L-1011 and the MD-11.
It was really hard to get Thai DC-10.I have found one 3times in this year, but the first time it was too expensive to buy,the second time it had already been sold out.Finally I could buy this.
If I asked “What is the most beautiful 1:500 model?”,I will answer “Thai DC-10”.It’s just splendid.I also like CX old color and BA landor,but Thai DC-10 is excellent.
Aer Lingus L1011 and MD-11 are also interesting,but they’re hard to find.Someday I’d like to find them.

Thank you.
Old 11-25-2020, 11:17 AM   #21
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
It was really hard to get Thai DC-10.I have found one 3times in this year, but the first time it was too expensive to buy,the second time it had already been sold out.Finally I could buy this.
If I asked “What is the most beautiful 1:500 model?”,I will answer “Thai DC-10”.It’s just splendid.I also like CX old color and BA landor,but Thai DC-10 is excellent.
Aer Lingus L1011 and MD-11 are also interesting,but they’re hard to find.Someday I’d like to find them.

Thank you.
Good luck for your growing collection, hoping you will find all the models you most want.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2021, 12:43 AM   #22
Earning My Wings

Happy New Year !!!!

Hello today I’d like to share some of DC-10 collection.
Aero500 Lufthansa DC-10
Aero500 Thai DC-10
inflight500 British Airways DC-10
They are three of the most beautiful DC-10 models in my collection. Especially, I love Thai DC-10.The gold and purple livery looks beautiful and it makes me think about Thai dc-10 approaching Kai Tak .
What do you think of them?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJhuLHzh...=1t42zow43hxg8
Attached Thumbnails
Cat777 collection-8b8504a4-266a-46a5-9441-41e00d740d32_1609562383256.jpg  
Old 01-02-2021, 10:54 AM   #23
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Those are real gorgeous DC-10s! The Aero500 mould looks stunning combined with any livery, but I think Thai's great purple livery is amazing on this plane!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: