Searching for Models - are they existing? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-20-2020, 05:49 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

Emlasys is flying under the radar
Searching for Models - are they existing?

Hello,

I'm Ron from Germany and collecting 1/500 Models since 2...3 months.

I'm searching for all airplanes I've ever flown with but it seems like some of the models have never been produced in 1/500. You can find all the needed models in the list attached, the green ones I already got, I'm searching for the white ones.

Some are marked as "NA" (Not Available) and this is why I'm writing here. If someone knows that an NA marked model is existing please let me know, it would help a lot.
If not written differently I'm just searching for the actual standard livery.

To find models I was searching on google and tried the forum database till I figured out that it wasn't updated since years.

I hope someone can help me,

Thanks a lot,
Ron
Attached Thumbnails
Searching for Models - are they existing?-bildschirmfoto-2020-10-20-um-22.30.20.jpg  
Emlasys is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2020, 06:08 PM   #2
Earning My Wings

Re: Searching for Models - are they existing?

I saw the resolution of the list isn't the best... here is a written list of the models I'm searching for:

Airbus A 320 ceo - Air Canada - light blue livery
Airbus A 321 - Air China
Airbus A 330-300 - Singapore Airlines
Boeing B 737-? (Year 2000) - SunExpress - old livery around year 2000 (I saw Schuco had some models, are there other ones outside?)
Boeing B 737-800 - Virgin Australia
Cessna 680 Citation Sovereign - Airline doesn't matter, I know it would be very small but maybe it exists
Canadair CRJ 701 - American Airlines (A. Eagle) - grey livery (I saw there is an Herpa model with the old livery)
Embraer ERJ 190 - Helvetic
Gippsland GA8 Airvan - Airline doesn't matter, I know it would be very small but maybe it exists
Saab S 340 - Air Rarotonga
Tupolev TU 204-100 - Air Koryo

Best regards,
Ron
Old 10-20-2020, 10:01 PM   #3
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

You will have to order some custom models if you want to fill these gaps...

Old 10-21-2020, 08:51 AM   #4
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlasys View Post
I saw the resolution of the list isn't the best... here is a written list of the models I'm searching for:

Airbus A 320 ceo - Air Canada - light blue livery
Airbus A 321 - Air China
Airbus A 330-300 - Singapore Airlines
Boeing B 737-? (Year 2000) - SunExpress - old livery around year 2000 (I saw Schuco had some models, are there other ones outside?)
Boeing B 737-800 - Virgin Australia
Cessna 680 Citation Sovereign - Airline doesn't matter, I know it would be very small but maybe it exists
Canadair CRJ 701 - American Airlines (A. Eagle) - grey livery (I saw there is an Herpa model with the old livery)
Embraer ERJ 190 - Helvetic
Gippsland GA8 Airvan - Airline doesn't matter, I know it would be very small but maybe it exists
Saab S 340 - Air Rarotonga
Tupolev TU 204-100 - Air Koryo

Best regards,
Ron
Hi Ron, welcome to Wings900 Family and happy collecting.
In order according to your list:
1) NO
2) NO
3) YES: an F-Toys model (more than a toy, less than a diecast model) and a beautiful sample, impossible to find
4) maybe YES: the oldest B737-800 in SunExpress fleet has been delivered in 2005; around the year 2000 SunExpress was flying with few B737-800, but three of them were leased from Gecas, Pegasus Airlines and Futura Airlines.
So you could search for the StarJets SunExpress B737-800 TC-SUB (delivered to SunExpress on February 2000)
5) NO
6) NO
7) YES, this one

8) NO. About Helvetic Herpa produced a Fokker 100 old livery and announced the Fokker 100 new livery
9) NO
10) NO
11) NO. Everything by Air Koryo except the Tu-204.
I hope to have been helpful.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 11:35 AM   #5
Earning My Wings

Thank you very much for your help.

Yea, I found the CRJ701 in that old livery but I wanna get liveries I've flown with :-)

Crazy that the A330-300 SIA and the TU204-100 Koryo were never made, both planes are more or less "important", the smaller jets I understand, maybe they are just to small in 1/500 . Especially with Air Koryo I can't belive that there are license-problems

I've got a friend with 3D-printers, maybe I just take unbranded models of these from the printers to make my collection full.

What's a "standard" price for a costume made model (existing Herpa with a individual livery) and who makes something like that (maybe someone in Germany?).
At the point where my collection is "full" I'll maybe go for special liveries I've flown with like the ZK-OKI for example (NZ B777-200 with "unbranded" SIA livery )...

Thank you very much,
Ron
Old 10-21-2020, 05:19 PM   #6
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlasys View Post
Thank you very much for your help.

Yea, I found the CRJ701 in that old livery but I wanna get liveries I've flown with 🙂

Crazy that the A330-300 SIA and the TU204-100 Koryo were never made, both planes are more or less "important", the smaller jets I understand, maybe they are just to small in 1/500 [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.wings900.com/vb/images/smilies/frown.gif[/IMG]. Especially with Air Koryo I can't belive that there are license-problems [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.wings900.com/vb/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif[/IMG]

I've got a friend with 3D-printers, maybe I just take unbranded models of these from the printers to make my collection full.

What's a "standard" price for a costume made model (existing Herpa with a individual livery) and who makes something like that (maybe someone in Germany?).
At the point where my collection is "full" I'll maybe go for special liveries I've flown with like the ZK-OKI for example (NZ B777-200 with "unbranded" SIA livery [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.wings900.com/vb/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG])...

Thank you very much,
Ron
Well, Ron, a custom could cost even 80 euro, according to the type of model and to the type of job required to create the model; price depends also on the customs-maker you contact, if he Is a Master or almost-Master...
Infortunately some of the Masters no more produce customs, but you can go in the "Customs" forum, post your list and ask for the models. With some luck someone will contact you.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: