Unbelievable they haven't been produced! - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-19-2020, 02:46 PM   #46
RJ First Officer

SandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributorSandborgAirport is an excellent contributor
Re: Unbelievable they haven't been produced!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
It is not ELAL, is UP, the low cost/leisure brand of ELAL.
I was referring to ELAL.
UP was merged back into ELAL and they flew the plane still in this livery so technically can count as an EL AL plane.
SandborgAirport is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2020, 06:12 AM   #47
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandborgAirport View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
It is not ELAL, is UP, the low cost/leisure brand of ELAL.
I was referring to ELAL.
UP was merged back into ELAL and they flew the plane still in this livery so technically can count as an EL AL plane.
😄😄😄 Ok, let me put the story in this way: unbelievable Herpa did not realize ELAL B737-800 and -900ER in regular livery! 😏

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 06:21 AM   #48
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Unbelievable Herpa has not been able to add two small winglets to theB727 producing some of these beauties, B727BBJ!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.

Old 09-22-2020, 08:15 AM   #49
Earning My Wings

HarryDavidson701L3 is flying under the radar

Great pictures, thank you!
HarryDavidson701L3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 09:06 AM   #50
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryDavidson701L3 View Post
Great pictures, thank you!
You're welcome.

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-22-2020, 10:11 AM   #51
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

The 727 winglet thing is pretty believable, to be honest...
Old 10-08-2020, 07:54 AM   #52
The Dark Side

Sign that this thread wasn't that crazy...Herpa just announced the production of Nok Air B737-800WL HS-DBP

and ELAL B737-900ER 4X-EHD

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-08-2020, 07:59 AM   #53
RJ First Officer

Marvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting started

I'm really looking forward to the Nok Air 737-800. The Dash 8 looked very nice. Herpa has also chosen a nice color variant for the 737-800.
The ElAl was a very short-term release. Since the "1st Flight to UAE" sticker is attached to the plane, this event was quickly used to bring out a plane from ElAl.
Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 06:10 AM   #54
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

I don't understand while the following aircrafts haven't been produced by Herpa (yet):
-Austrian A319
-Austrian A320
-Eurowings A319
-Eurowings A320 without sharklets
-Eurowings A330-300
-Swiss A321
-Brussels Airlines A320
-Brussels Airlines A330-300

Those are all Lufthansa group airlines and the narrow-bodies are pretty common sights at any major European airports.

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 08:23 AM   #55
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
I don't understand while the following aircrafts haven't been produced by Herpa (yet):
-Austrian A319
-Austrian A320
-Eurowings A319
-Eurowings A320 without sharklets
-Eurowings A330-300
-Swiss A321
-Brussels Airlines A320
-Brussels Airlines A330-300

Those are all Lufthansa group airlines and the narrow-bodies are pretty common sights at any major European airports.
Me too, unbelievable!

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: