After Fokker 100 and SSJ-100, what about the B717? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-12-2020, 02:58 PM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
After Fokker 100 and SSJ-100, what about the B717?

Hi.
Let me start with..."i don't see the usefulness to start a thread like this", "Charter why you post stupid threads like this!"...i understand your opinion, i accept your opinion, etc. etc..
In a Covid-19 pandemic period, where everything was weird and everything will be weird in the future, even Herpa must restart re-thinking its marketing strategy. Herpa has to find the way to survive and to project a new future, and this is possible selling more models possible. For this reason i expected to see a fleet of Emirates, Lufthansa, Qantas, Qatar Airways and Chinese airlines widebody models; instead Herpa resumed regional models like the Fokker 100 and even the SSJ-100! Honestly speaking, in a weird and dangerous period, a weird and "marketing dangerous" decision from Herpa. Not narrowbodies but regional models, one of them with few operators (SSJ-100), even if the mould is already well tested (and wonderful).
So, why not to stress for the production of the wonderful B717? Reflecting in a "weird" way during a "weird" period, Herpa could easily restart the production of one of its best moulds!
Which airlines are missing:

Licenses, of course, but many models to produce.
Are you interested in "stressing" Herpa about restarting the B717 production?
Thanks for sharing your opinion and thanks for participating.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2020, 03:23 PM   #2
RJ Captain

kamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast iconkamal is a diecast icon
Re: After Fokker 100 and SSJ-100, what about the B717?

I really appreciate all your efforts Charter, I wish we had like 10 more collectors like you, then definitely you will be forcing Herpa to listen much more to us

Regarding the B717, yes I am interested in few models, from the ones you have selected I am interested in:

Turkmenistan Airlines (Latest Livery)
Mexicana Click
Jetstar (Latest Livery)

In addition to:

QantasLink (Latest Livery)
Hawaiian Airlines (Latest Livery)
Old 08-14-2020, 02:30 AM   #3
RJ First Officer

Marvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting started

I like to get other new moulds:

747-400 Update: Itīs old and with the Negus livery form British Airways everyone see the problems.

A320neo: New wings with an updatet engine Suspension.
Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-14-2020, 08:12 AM   #4
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

747-400 Update: Itīs old and with the Negus livery form British Airways everyone see the problems.

count me in
Old 08-14-2020, 09:12 AM   #5
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Quote:

Instead of spending money for these already existing moulds i would like new moulds like ARJ or Yak-42 or military bombers, for example.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 08-14-2020 at 11:19 AM.
Old 08-14-2020, 09:17 AM   #6
Student pilot

Malefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dog

B717, there is only Volotea which would fit collection. I did several as customs, but I wouldn't say no to a Herpa release (despite I prefer the A319).
Old 08-14-2020, 04:28 PM   #7
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I think the Volotea 717 would be a neat model to have for sure, I've seen Pierre's excellent work and know that the model will be a stunner in 1/500. Hawaiian's new livery might also make it into my collection, I plan on flying the HA 717 when I'll (eventually) make it to HNL.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 05:29 AM   #8
RJ First Officer

Marvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting startedMarvin is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Instead of spending money for these already existing moulds i would like new moulds like ARJ or Yak-42 or military bombers, for example.
You donīt want a good looking 747-400?
Marvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 08:10 PM   #9
Student pilot

Malefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dog

Quote:
Speaking for me only but I would rather prefer new model type not existing in 1/500 even if they are not perfect than another mold of a model type still produced.
Old 08-16-2020, 03:49 AM   #10
The Dark Side

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Pierre answered for me. Too late, the Queen has gone and very few models are missing in 1:500 (eccerto for the re-releases). I would prefer a new airliner like the Yak-42, or ARJ21 etc.

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-16-2020, 04:30 AM   #11
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Ale (and others), aside from all this....anyone a clue what that 757 in the back is ?

I would buy some 717, actually liked that plane very much and managed to fly 2 different Blue1. Extra took a connecting flight to HEL via CPH instead of the Nonstop Finnair one from Hamburg.
Attached Thumbnails
After Fokker 100 and SSJ-100, what about the B717?-15898748268_f294c8bd64_b.jpg  
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:03 AM   #12
Earning My Wings

Keuninkx is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Ale (and others), aside from all this....anyone a clue what that 757 in the back is ?

I would buy some 717, actually liked that plane very much and managed to fly 2 different Blue1. Extra took a connecting flight to HEL via CPH instead of the Nonstop Finnair one from Hamburg.
The 757 in the back is from GainJet Aviation (Sorry for the offtopic)
Keuninkx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 08:05 AM   #13
The Dark Side

Private charter airline based in Greece; Gainjet is something like Privatair (demised).

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-16-2020, 11:00 AM   #14
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Thanks for the Info. Very nice jet...frankly, one I would like to have a lot more than one of these funny chinese planes
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 03:56 PM   #15
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Thanks for the Info. Very nice jet...frankly, one I would like to have a lot more than one of these funny chinese planes
Spain for Spain, charter for charter, B757-200 for B757-200 i prefer this

Privilege Style

but i would also like to have some ACJ21 models in 1:500 scale.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: