We need your help! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-14-2020, 10:28 AM   #1
Earning My Wings

AircraftModelStoreUK is flying under the radar
Exclamation We need your help!

At Aircraft Model Store we are always trying to improve your experience.
We are looking to change our website design slightly and would really love to hear from you.

Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

So here is the link to our current website: www.aircraftmodelstore.co.uk

In the attachments you will find the first mockup of our new website. Please let us know if you have any suggestions. We would really love to hear your opinion.

To help us get to know your opinion in a bit more detail, we recommend completing this short survey. CLICK HERE for survey
Attached Thumbnails
We need your help!-screencapture-aircraftmodelstore-co-uk-manage-store-design-2020-03-14-10_36_52.jpg   We need your help!-screencapture-aircraftmodelstore-co-uk-manage-store-design-2020-03-14-10_35_41.jpg   We need your help!-screencapture-aircraftmodelstore-co-uk-manage-store-design-2020-03-14-10_34_07.jpg  
AircraftModelStoreUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2020, 10:42 AM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: We need your help!

Done. Great website in my opinion and my considerations posted to you.
Thanks for sharing.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 06:24 AM   #3
Earning My Wings

Felipe143 is getting startedFelipe143 is getting startedFelipe143 is getting startedFelipe143 is getting started

Hi!

As i answered at the survey, the only i see to improve would be an option to filter the models by scale, no matter the manufacturer.

regards!

Felipe143 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2020, 08:32 AM   #4
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

well...better than the new herpa-shop

*edit*

survey done

Last edited by sheepxs; 03-18-2020 at 08:36 AM.
sheepxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 08:34 AM   #5
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

You got my responses Ben.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 09:44 AM   #6
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Done! The website look great, there's even a Portuguese version! Wasn't expecting that
Old 03-19-2020, 06:52 AM   #7
Earning My Wings

AircraftModelStoreUK is flying under the radar

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will get back to the drawing board now and try to implement all the suggestions that have been put forward to us.
AircraftModelStoreUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 06:23 AM   #8
RJ First Officer

EuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributor

I had a look too and I like it. Even the German version is very good.
EuregioAndreas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
geminijets, herpa, ng models

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: