British Airways Heritage set. - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-08-2019, 07:05 AM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
British Airways Heritage set.

Herpa finally released all the four models of British Airways "Heritage set": three B747-400s and the A319.
This pic shows all the airplanes, including an A319 wearing the current BA livery

and Herpa was able to realize them.
Here the pics:

photo DSCN4121_zpsu0vjokvy.jpg

photo DSCN4122_zpswoy6epy0.jpg

photo DSCN4123_zps0jbxix6p.jpg

photo DSCN4124_zpssfsboe2r.jpg

photo DSCN4112_zpsjhlgsfjw.jpg

photo DSCN4113_zpsrrapgqmp.jpg

photo DSCN4114_zpsxu0wctne.jpg

photo DSCN4116_zps8cna09wj.jpg

photo DSCN4119_zpsz49vadp7.jpg

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2019, 07:21 AM   #2
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: British Airways Heritage set.

Beautiful liveries, but the 747 mold ruin them for me
and the cockpit windows... now they squint downwards!
Old 12-08-2019, 08:01 AM   #3
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Ale, I was waiting for someone to start this thread! I agree with Leo, Herpa ruined the beautiful B747s with their mold. If there was only ONE that I could buy, it would be...ahem, ahem!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2019, 12:06 AM   #4
ATP Captain

cathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dog

It's been a pleasure to receive all 4 myself. Whilst of course there are some old issues around the mould, it is a delight to have all 4 in 1/500 scale - especially for anyone who collects BA models.

Well done to Herpa for releasing them all and so soon. I think its great to have all these models delivered whilst BA is still celebrating its 100 years and the planes continue to fly in these liveries.

Great photos Charter. If you also put a standard BA A319 in the photo, you can replicate that photo above!
cathay250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 01:35 PM   #5
RJ First Officer

captainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributor

I had Negus arrive a few weeks ago, but I've just ordered Landor, BOAC and BEA so should have them in a few days! Can't wait for their arrival.
captainflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 09:00 AM   #6
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

They've messed up the wingbox pretty bad, but apart from that it looks rather decent indeed!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: