Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

View Poll Results: Models review thread is useful of unuseful?
It is unuseful stop it 4 16.00%
It is useful continue it 5 20.00%
It is useful, continue with a single thread for all the models 8 32.00%
It is useful, post a thread for each model 10 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-03-2019, 09:26 AM   #1
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Do you think "Models review" thread is useful?

Ciao.
Given the almost zero participation to a very difficult thread to realize, Models review, i was wondering if i can continue posting models reviews or if i can stop for no interest.
Please tell me and, if it is useful, please tell me if you prefer a single thread for each model or a single thread for all the models like now.
Thanks for voting (of course i will not vote).

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Last edited by Charter; 12-04-2019 at 05:30 PM.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2019, 06:25 AM   #2
Captain

uncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobbyuncle beat is a legend of the hobby
Re: Do you think "Models review" thread is useful?

I think the model review thread should be continued because it is interesting, visually appealing, and most importantly creates a platform for model critique and eventually/hopefully stimulates further improvement by the model manufacturers in the 1:500 products that they offer to us.

It is critical to remember that not every thread needs to be a 'home run' -- the popularity does not necessarily reflect the relevance of a subject, or for that matter, the need for creating the thread itself. Sometimes the most important topics around here do not get the most visits, but they do make a point with the people and organizations that matter the most. Keep up the good work!
Truly, Pete
uncle beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 08:00 PM   #3
Earning My Wings

Smooky is flying under the radarSmooky is flying under the radar
Hi Charter!

For me, this thread is for me, the greatest idea ever done since I entered the forum so it’s never have to be stopped.
Even if (and I talk about myself) I don’t answer because of too much work, I follow that big great work you do showing us what we don’t notice.
Keep going buddy!

Old Yesterday, 05:15 AM   #4
Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Ale, as i mentioned to you before, I think if you do like it was in the past Setup, a thread for each model with all Details which you used to be in there in the past that would be fine. And dont worry about no one commenting, see it more as a source of info than a comment thread.
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:05 AM   #5
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Thanks for your encouragement my friends.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: