FlyNikki´s collection - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-09-2019, 04:50 AM   #1
Earning My Wings

FlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributor
FlyNikki´s collection

Hey guys,

time after time i will show you my collection.
I will start with 5 new models for my collection wich landed yesterday.

ETIHAD B787-9 A6-BLV *FOMULA 1*

ETIHAD B777-300ER A6-ETC

EUROWINGS A330-200 D-AXGB

EUROWINGS A330-200 D-AXGF *LAS VEGAS*

SWISS A220-200 HB-JCB

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2019, 08:34 AM   #2
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: FlyNikki´s collection

Upuntil seeing the Swiss CS300, I was gonna say you must have a thing for Airlines who's name start with an E. Nonetheless you have a great selection of new arrivals. While IMHO the Etihad 789 isn't nearly as nice as the A340-600 Formula 1.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 11:29 AM   #3
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Great models, thanks for sharing your fleet with us! Hope to see more soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
While IMHO the Etihad 789 isn't nearly as nice as the A340-600 Formula 1.
My thoughts aswell! The 787 livery really didn't impress me.

Old 11-09-2019, 02:12 PM   #4
Earning My Wings

FlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributorFlyNikki is a good contributor

Thanks guys!

You´re right. The A340-600 with the Formula 1 livery is much better then the B787.

I will post in the next days the first Airline collection of my collection

Stay tuned guys
Old 11-09-2019, 11:44 PM   #5
SpeedBirdOneThreeNine

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

it is wonderful to start with these models with my fav from the first batch is Etihad B77W. I agree with Thom, the B787-9 doesn't look as good as the F1 Livery on the A340-600! Intrigued to know your first airline!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 05:20 AM   #6
Earning My Wings

Hey there.
My Collection has around 200+ models.

To Complete my Ethiad collection i show you my one.

ETHIAD AIRWAYS

A330-300 A6-AFA *VISIT ABU DHABI 2011*

A380-800 A6-APB

B777-300ER A6-ETC

B787-9 A6-BLA

B787-9 A6-BLV *F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix*
Old 11-10-2019, 09:38 AM   #7
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Neat Etihad collection indeed, for your sake and sanity I hope they won't end up disappearing from the skies.
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Old Today, 12:38 PM   #8
Earning My Wings

Two new models for my collection...and bad news...thre new more are ordered

ICELANDAIR B767-300

20191117-205400

LUFTHANSA A320NEO *new livery*

20191117-205702
photo upload
Old Today, 12:42 PM   #9
Admin

Gorgeous models indeed, great choices!

Old Today, 01:11 PM   #10
RJ Second Officer

captainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributor

Nice models.
captainflynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: