Slash01z's Collection - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-18-2019, 11:38 AM   #1
RJ Second Officer

Slash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributor
Slash01z's Collection

Over the weekend I figured i would start to take a couple photos of my collection. You will notice most pictures have an original collection of older liveries which i originally collected and my recently updated collection from the last 4 months. I will add all of my planes to this thread

First is my Delta collection. This is easily my largest grouping both old and new.

Old...

New...

Im sure most of you know this but something cool i noticed was that these 2 models have the same registration number, one old colors and one new.

Slash01z is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2019, 02:52 PM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Slash01z's Collection

Great fleet! Delta!!!

Delta is one of my favourites airlines and my USA favourite airline, along with United "Tulip" livery.
Great fleet here, well done pics; which Delta model do you like more? Do you think or feel Herpa will release the amazing B767-400?
Thanks for sharing and thanks for the answers.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 02:55 PM   #3
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Love fleet of Delta birds! The 777s in past&present colors are very nice!
Hopefully we'll see a Delta B757-200 in current colors soon.

Old 03-18-2019, 03:15 PM   #4
RJ Second Officer

Slash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Great fleet! Delta!!!

Delta is one of my favourites airlines and my USA favourite airline, along with United "Tulip" livery.
Great fleet here, well done pics; which Delta model do you like more? Do you think or feel Herpa will release the amazing B767-400?
Thanks for sharing and thanks for the answers.
Thank you!
Delta has always been towards if not the top of my list no matter which livery!
I have always been a B777 fan, infact its probably my favorite. I also enjoy the regional jets which we see so rarely represented.
I hope we see the 767-400! It seems Delta and Herpa do a very good job with their releases so i hope that continues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Love fleet of Delta birds! The 777s in past&present colors are very nice!
Hopefully we'll see a Delta B757-200 in current colors soon.
Thanks Leo!
I see the 752 being a very strong possibility with recent trends!
As stated above I really think they seem to do a good job covering all models for Delta
Old 03-18-2019, 03:45 PM   #5
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Great models; large fleet of one of the major airlines in the US; Delta. Awesome fleet; I have just 10 models of the airline. Always thought it was a significant fleet, but... This one beats me.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 10:10 AM   #6
RJ Second Officer

2 more this morning

American

United

Old 03-19-2019, 10:19 AM   #7
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

More great fleets; lots of cool American models. All of 'em look splendid at your diorama!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 03-19-2019, 10:29 AM   #8
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
More great fleets; lots of cool American models. All of 'em look splendid at your diorama!
Thanks! Im glad that I have almost caught back up with all the newer releases for a while. It was getting quite costly! lol
Old 03-19-2019, 11:26 AM   #9
Admin

Yeah I can imagine. Didn't purchase too many models over the winter; then they released all those that I needed at once.. Cost me quite a bit too!

Old 03-20-2019, 09:28 AM   #10
RJ Second Officer

A little variety today with some extinct airlines as well as my international collection. I will have one more set tomorrow as I still have to capture the last few models which will be all the other U.S airlines as well as cargo.

Northwest

Continental

International

Old 03-20-2019, 10:29 AM   #11
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Great birds. That last Northwest livery was fantastic... although i'm not a big fan of the acronym NWA, I think they should have kept the Northwest full name. The NWA 747-400 model was my first Herpa model, together with an Air Canada 747. Unfortunately the NWA 747 left my collection many years ago. The Air Canada is still here, albeit in pretty dire conditions
Old 03-20-2019, 10:43 AM   #12
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Great birds. That last Northwest livery was fantastic... although i'm not a big fan of the acronym NWA, I think they should have kept the Northwest full name. The NWA 747-400 model was my first Herpa model, together with an Air Canada 747. Unfortunately the NWA 747 left my collection many years ago. The Air Canada is still here, albeit in pretty dire conditions
Yes, I was also a fan of that livery! My first model was actually the older northwest colors 747 with the old gear it had 1 main gear missing and 1 engine missing! lol still have it but I don't have that pictured here.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:25 AM   #13
RJ Second Officer

Well it has officially been 1 year since I came across something that re sparked interest in the 1:500 hobby and shortly after I managed to stumble upon W900 and this even being my 100th post, and I guess the rest is history. Taking a very outdated (last updated in 2005-06ish) fleet of aircraft and revamping to how it sits today is quite difficult and costly Thankfully I had a decent stash of buildings and accessories but that didn't seem to stop me from getting more! lol. I don't want to single anyone out as i think I read back thru almost every model airport thread each time being reminded of the realism and detail that can be brought thru the lens. I'm not sure of the future of my collection or passion for the hobby will go but my dream is to eventually find a public home for a layout to bring enjoyment to people that may never have known this hobby of ours exists and possibly pull new people into it so it can continue on as it seems we are losing interest more then gaining. So far no attempts have been successful but I will continue to try. While I continue to update and imagine my own CWA airport I look forward to seeing everyone's creations just as much! Here is a look at a years worth of collecting!

Old 11-27-2019, 09:46 AM   #14
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Whoa, I don't know where to start...fine, lets start from the beginning. Awesome Delta fleet you have there. I have a few of them on my radar as Delta is my fav. US based airline. Next, your international fleet is impressive too and finally...your Canadian fleet is extremely impressive too!!! This is not a DELTA fleet, it is a MUSEUM!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 10:46 AM   #15
Selfie with bros

Such a great fleet! I love seeing so many models displayed together. So much things too see!
Your Delta lineup is so nice, but remind me of stored planes at Mojave, Victorville, Goodyear or Kingman

The custom models are also beautiful, love to see the Spirit and Frontier together, two carriers currently neglected by Herpa.

By the way, do you keep your models on this open shelf? I guess the room is very well sealed then. I can't do this at my home, as the models would collect dust very quickly. I display them inside a glass shelf cabinet.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: