Slash01z's Collection - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-27-2019, 10:47 AM   #16
RJ Second Officer

Slash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributor
Re: Slash01z's Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Whoa, I don't know where to start...fine, lets start from the beginning. Awesome Delta fleet you have there. I have a few of them on my radar as Delta is my fav. US based airline. Next, your international fleet is impressive too and finally...your Canadian fleet is extremely impressive too!!! This is not a DELTA fleet, it is a MUSEUM!!!
Thanks! I would say Delta is on top of my list. Herpa did make things a little easier as the did have the most current livery planes to offer and luckily I found someone that produced a large variety of decals for the remainder of the missing models. As most of my collection is used for my layouts I have been trying to be selective with models to make sure they are current liveries and so I have kinda held off with United due to the new livery switch. I actually noticed after looking thru the photos I forgot I had the Canadian airlines separate from the international so 2 models (777,787) accidentally were left up top. Thanks for checking in!
Slash01z is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2019, 10:53 AM   #17
RJ Second Officer

Slash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributorSlash01z is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Such a great fleet! I love seeing so many models displayed together. So much things too see!
Your Delta lineup is so nice, but remind me of stored planes at Mojave, Victorville, Goodyear or Kingman

The custom models are also beautiful, love to see the Spirit and Frontier together, two carriers currently neglected by Herpa.

By the way, do you keep your models on this open shelf? I guess the room is very well sealed then. I can't do this at my home, as the models would collect dust very quickly. I display them inside a glass shelf cabinet.
Leo, I have to say you made me laugh on the Mojave comment! Very true! Im currently in a switch over phase as i used to have my models in our basement but have since moved them to a spare room upstairs. Currently i have a large sheet of lexan that is placed over the front of this shelving when im not doing anything with them which keeps any dust away but i am currently looking at purchasing a large glass cabinet/display with multiple shelves which will have small unique layouts in each level. As always thanks for the comments!
Old 11-27-2019, 11:25 AM   #18
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

What an amazing fleet of US models, both customs and regular releases. That Delta fleet is just suprb, puts my KLM fleet or Homzie's Emirates fleet to great shame. I always say that it's sad to see you have to produce so many customs yourself, but you're doing a great job at it!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2019, 12:17 PM   #19
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Thom, his Delta fleet makes my British Airways fleet look insignificant...
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 02:21 PM   #20
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

All are beautiful fleets, even the many customs (wonderful Spirit and Frontier models!).
I must say that the detailed pics of the single models are useful and interesting while the pics of the fleets are impressive and eye catching.
What do you think of United "Tulip"? In my opinion it rules like Delta!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 10:26 AM   #21
Puddle Jumper

Smooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciatedSmooky is appreciated

Seeing such a fleet is soooo satisfying...

I love that!
Smooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 11:24 AM   #22
RJ First Officer

captainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributor

Wow! That is quite a collection you have, especially the airport accessories.
captainflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 11:42 AM   #23
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
What an amazing fleet of US models, both customs and regular releases. That Delta fleet is just suprb, puts my KLM fleet or Homzie's Emirates fleet to great shame. I always say that it's sad to see you have to produce so many customs yourself, but you're doing a great job at it!
Thanks Thom, While I have enjoyed learning how to create better quality customs each try it would be nice for herpa to just fill the void in models as they do take some time to create.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Thom, his Delta fleet makes my British Airways fleet look insignificant...
I have always been amazed and impressed with your collection even beyond BA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
All are beautiful fleets, even the many customs (wonderful Spirit and Frontier models!).
I must say that the detailed pics of the single models are useful and interesting while the pics of the fleets are impressive and eye catching.
What do you think of United "Tulip"? In my opinion it rules like Delta!
Charter I agree your detailed view of planes are much needed as well as well as complete overviews! As I said above it’s great to have the ability to attempt customs of models we may never see realized but the time and effort sometimes is too much. I would say the tulip was probably my fav but I would like to see the new livery in person as I like the blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooky View Post
Seeing such a fleet is soooo satisfying...
I love that!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainflynn View Post
Wow! That is quite a collection you have, especially the airport accessories.
Yes and a large amount isn’t even pictured as it’s on my layouts. I was lucky to stumble on some complete collections as finding individual pieces was very costly and even tho I now have plenty I still seem to want more incase down the road I get my dream layout opportunity!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: