Easyjet's Collection - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-02-2017, 12:37 PM   #1
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor
Easyjet's Collection

After seeing everyone's collections on here and finally having a little time on my hands I thought it's about time I display my collection. I'll try to get through them all over the next couple of weeks. I'll start with my customs that I had made for me.

Last edited by Easyjet; 01-10-2020 at 06:34 PM.
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2017, 01:14 PM   #2
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Easyjet's Collection

Great start and wonderful customs. I love all the models you created, great job.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:34 PM   #3
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Great start and wonderful customs. I love all the models you created, great job.
Thanks, sadly I didn't make them myself, I can drive a racetrack but not so good with trying to make a model. I had someone make them for me.

Old 07-02-2017, 01:42 PM   #4
Captain

kev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobby

Very nice customs! I really like the BA 737's and the Easyjet.

kev747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 01:45 PM   #5
Easyjet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev747 View Post
Very nice customs! I really like the BA 737's and the Easyjet.
Thanks, I've flown the easyjet one a few years back on LGW-FAO and one of the BA's but I've lost all the info for that on a old hard drive.
Old 07-02-2017, 03:59 PM   #6
Earning My Wings

Altoz1 is flying under the radarAltoz1 is flying under the radarAltoz1 is flying under the radar

Very nice models!
Altoz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:00 PM   #7
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Wonderful custom models
Old 07-02-2017, 04:01 PM   #8
Earning My Wings

Altoz1 is flying under the radarAltoz1 is flying under the radarAltoz1 is flying under the radar

Very nice models customs!
Altoz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 04:21 PM   #9
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Pretty cool customs! The easyJet model reminds me of the fact that I don't have one
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2017, 09:50 AM   #10
Easyjet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altoz1 View Post
Very nice models!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Wonderful custom models
Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Pretty cool customs! The easyJet model reminds me of the fact that I don't have one
Thanks
Old 07-03-2017, 10:17 AM   #11
Easyjet

The next installment will be one of my airport's (If I ever finish it) home fleets BA. (It wouldn't let me add the BA 734's into this post)
Attached Thumbnails
Easyjet's Collection-ba-sunair-do328j.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-e-190.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-a318.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-a319.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-a320.jpg  

Easyjet's Collection-ba-a320sl.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-a321.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-b777-300er-bb-.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-b777-300er-bf-.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-b777-300er-bh-.jpg  

Easyjet's Collection-ba-b787-8-ja-.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-b787-8-jf-.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-b787-9.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-b747-400-vu-.jpg  

Last edited by Easyjet; 01-10-2020 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 10:21 AM   #12
Easyjet

And BA Part 2
Attached Thumbnails
Easyjet's Collection-ba-b747-400-oneworld-if500-.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-b747-400-oneworld-if500-2-.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-a380-ea-.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-a380-eb-.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-ba-a380-el-.jpg  

Easyjet's Collection-ba-a380-5-stars-.jpg  

Old 07-08-2017, 07:32 AM   #13
Easyjet

Next up is another home fleet Virgin Atlantic along with their 49% partner Delta and Virgins' Aussie cousin.
Attached Thumbnails
Easyjet's Collection-virgin-atlantic-b787-9.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-virgin-atlantic-b747-400.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-virgin-atlantic-a330-300.jpg  

Old 07-08-2017, 08:10 AM   #14
Easyjet

Next post is two legacy carriers from the U.S.
Attached Thumbnails
Easyjet's Collection-american-b787-8.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-united-b787-8.jpg   Easyjet's Collection-united-b787-9.jpg  

Last edited by Easyjet; 01-10-2020 at 06:32 PM.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:13 AM   #15
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Beautiful collection indeed, plase continue to share it.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: