MMP-Ace Pix - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #16
RJ Captain

mmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributor
Re: MMP-Ace Pix

Both Delta 777 are a piece of gold if you compare it with this this for exapmle:

https://www.aviation-center-berlin.d...p3/iI92ciL.jpg

Lets hope they change it before it comes out...

You have never seen a rock show until you've seen KISS
mmp-ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2017, 03:55 PM   #17
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmp-ace View Post
Both Delta 777 are a piece of gold if you compare it with this this for exapmle:

https://www.aviation-center-berlin.d...p3/iI92ciL.jpg

Lets hope they change it before it comes out...
Isn't the Delta B777-200ER release similar to this Alitalia?

Nose down, pointy nose, skinny nose gear, huge GE90 engine almost touching the ground... That's the NGII 777.

This Iraqi Airways was the worst i've seen. The crooked engines are the cherry on the top of the cake!
https://www.aviation-center-berlin.de/p/527484

Last edited by LeoMuse747; 04-13-2017 at 04:00 PM.
LeoMuse747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 11:05 AM   #18
RJ Captain

mmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributor

If you are asking, who is this stupid guy who buys all these LH A380 with different registrations... It's me...

Frankfurt, München, Berlin, Hamburg, Tokio, Wien, San Francisco & New York

Old 04-15-2017, 12:01 PM   #19
Puddle Jumper

Peter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributorPeter Joshua is a good contributor

LOL, at least I'm not alone in thinking about the same thing for my collection
Although, you have a head start on me.

My original plan was to collect LH A380s named after cities I've been to. Yikes, I quickly realized that means NYC, SFO, FRA, HAM, BER, MUC, TYO and VIE. Revised plan is to add NYC and HAM.
Peter Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 04:33 PM   #20
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Beautiful fleet of Lufthansa A380's! There are many crazy collectors around....

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 05:33 PM   #21
RJ Captain

Nice addition with the WiFi Antenna and, thats even better, nice 787 engines...

Old 04-18-2017, 06:51 PM   #22
RJ First Officer

arbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributorarbappy is a good contributor

Nice 787. I will wait for my first 787-9 when Qantas will receive it's first one and when Herpa will release that

Quote:
Nice addition with the WiFi Antenna and, thats even better, nice 787 engines...

Old 04-18-2017, 07:18 PM   #23
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbappy View Post
Nice 787. I will wait for my first 787-9 when Qantas will receive it's first one and when Herpa will release that
Oh yes I want this too. And I love the "new roo". Very well done.

Old 04-19-2017, 06:16 AM   #24
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Now that's a well done model with the increased detail of the Wi-Fi dish and the engine teeth fixed.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:12 PM   #25
RJ Captain

A new kid on the block. I'm still thinking to complain about the front doors. Not that nice.

Old 05-29-2017, 06:10 AM   #26
Second Officer

getifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobbygetifero is a legend of the hobby

Yes the front passenger doors are tilted somewhat forwards and downwards (if this is what you mean; the printings of both front passenger and exit doors look a bit blurred on your picture). But otherwise I am pleased with my Hawaiian A332 (since she landed with intact gears and without fragmentary printings).
getifero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 10:32 AM   #27
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
If you are asking, who is this stupid guy who buys all these LH A380 with different registrations... It's me...

Frankfurt, München, Berlin, Hamburg, Tokio, Wien, San Francisco & New York
Wonderful fleet my friend...you're not the only one who collects LH A380s...I have AIMA, AIMB, AIMC, AIMH, AIMI, AIMJ, AIML and AIMN in both scales, ofcourse!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 03:45 PM   #28
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Oh Herpa... You might be better off buying decals and apply them instead of the original door!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 06:25 PM   #29
RJ Captain

New model, B737-200 LH old colors.

-200 & -100

-200 & 727-100 (Schuco Star Jets)

Nice printing!

Old 06-04-2017, 07:05 PM   #30
Earning My Wings

Altoz1 is flying under the radarAltoz1 is flying under the radarAltoz1 is flying under the radar

Beautiful!
Altoz1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: