MMP-Ace Pix - Page 12 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-04-2020, 06:41 PM   #166
RJ Captain

mmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributor
Re: MMP-Ace Pix

2 news arrived today. Nothing special to me, but both okay. It's really hard to spot the elephant at the back. But it's the same on the original plane. I really don't know why the designer didn't put the mouse on the blue and the elephant on the white...

Attached Thumbnails
MMP-Ace Pix-2020-06-04-22.52.47.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-2020-06-04-22.53.04.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-2020-06-04-22.53.27.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-2020-06-04-22.54.45.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-2020-06-04-22.54.57.jpg  

You have never seen a rock show until you've seen KISS
mmp-ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2020, 10:33 AM   #167
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Great shots, the JetBlue livery looks amazing on the A321neo, but I'm not a huge fan of the 1:500 mould.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 05:55 PM   #168
RJ Captain

mmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributor

Received some news today, I am happy with all of them. ACB used lots of flashlights, it's much better than I thought.

Attached Thumbnails
MMP-Ace Pix-20200721_224426.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-20200721_224411.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-20200721_224351.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-20200721_224213.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-20200721_224119.jpg  

Old 07-22-2020, 07:05 AM   #169
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

The models do look significantly better with your photos instead of the ACB photos. The Air France HOP livery looks much better on the tail. United's new livery is also well replicated, but I still don't like it.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 09-03-2020, 05:18 PM   #170
RJ Captain

I received some new models today. I am very satisfied. Laker stands for its own (it's ICONIC!! ), the Royal Jordanian has some nice printings on the wings and under the belly, and Pegasus and Netherland Government are Herpa standard, but very nice. The Air Canada A333 has nice silver printings around the cockpit windows. Take a look:

Attached Thumbnails
MMP-Ace Pix-01.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-02.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-03.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-04.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-05.jpg  

MMP-Ace Pix-06.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-07.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-08.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-09.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-10.jpg  

MMP-Ace Pix-05a.jpg  

Old 09-03-2020, 06:46 PM   #171
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Good looking models indeed! And that's quite a fleet of Skytrain DC-10s
Old 09-03-2020, 07:15 PM   #172
RJ Captain

Thank you. As I said: I willl buy them all...

Old 09-04-2020, 07:37 AM   #173
Admin

Thanks for the great photos, I'm really looking at getting the Royal Jordanian A320 now! Also holy Laker Skytrains! Did you leave some for other collectors?

Old 09-04-2020, 08:34 AM   #174
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Yes, the Laker DC-10 for me Is well closed into ACB safe, waiting for the package full of news they will send me.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 01:09 PM   #175
RJ First Officer

HAJ-09L is a good contributorHAJ-09L is a good contributorHAJ-09L is a good contributorHAJ-09L is a good contributorHAJ-09L is a good contributorHAJ-09L is a good contributorHAJ-09L is a good contributorHAJ-09L is a good contributorHAJ-09L is a good contributorHAJ-09L is a good contributor

Thank you for the pictures. Yes, indeed - the Royal Jordanian looks promising. If the Pegasus was just a proper B738 and no A321neo with soil ploughing engines...

HAJ-09L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 02:50 PM   #176
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Did you leave some for other collectors?

Only if you're fast enough...

Thanks @ all for the comments.

Old 09-07-2020, 03:37 PM   #177
Puddle Jumper

Kinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributorKinsman Voyager is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmp-ace View Post
Only if you're fast enough...
Good I ordered mine very early
Kinsman Voyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 07:15 PM   #178
RJ Captain

Two new models arrived today. I especially love the UNITED

Attached Thumbnails
MMP-Ace Pix-20200917_235728.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-20200917_235742.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-20200917_235811.jpg  

Old 09-18-2020, 08:34 AM   #179
Admin

The United 777 turned out rather well I must say, when I saw the pictures on ACB I was worried, but this is pretty good!

Old 09-18-2020, 08:36 AM   #180
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby
Anymore photo's of the SF 747 i have one on it's way what do you think about it. It doesnt look to bad.
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: