MMP-Ace Pix - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:15 AM   #136
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: MMP-Ace Pix

It's just a shame that it takes Herpa 2 attempts to nail the model, and this one is not an exception..

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2019, 08:57 AM   #137
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

The re-release is better indeed! I like the cockpit windows. And the gears were updated aswell: they're now made of plastic, instead of metal.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:17 PM   #138
RJ Captain

mmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
It's just a shame that it takes Herpa 2 attempts to nail the model, and this one is not an exception..

Mmmmh, mabe I missunderstood you or you got me wrong. BOTH models are exactly as the originals. But both, 912 and 914 look different from each other and Herpa took care of that.

You have never seen a rock show until you've seen KISS
mmp-ace is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2019, 05:24 PM   #139
RJ Captain

mmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributormmp-ace is an excellent contributor

Received a beautiful special edition model. Suprisingly it was very very nice packed with a little sticker, some sweets, a flyer and the model.

Attached Thumbnails
MMP-Ace Pix-2019-09-20-13.33.51.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-2019-09-20-13.34.38.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-2019-09-20-14.26.12.jpg  

Old 09-20-2019, 07:26 PM   #140
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Really nice. I'm a fan of blimps but unfortunately I dislike the Zeppelin NT but I must say Herpa did a great job on it, it's a well done model!

I wonder if Herpa will make the beautiful WDL-1B someday. While it would be wonderful to see a model of it, I think Herpa should have other priorities rather than spending money on developing a blimp model
Old 09-21-2019, 08:03 AM   #141
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Good thing Herpa's regular releases don't come with sweets, wouldn't be good for my weigth. Nonetheless your photography does justice to this model.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 09-22-2019, 05:10 PM   #142
RJ First Officer

captainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributor

Nice model.
I think it would be nice if Herpa made more Airships/blimps/zeppelins, especially part of the 'Yesterday series' I used to see a lot of airships over London back in the 80's and 90's so would encourage more airship models as no manufacturer seems to bother with them.
captainflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 04:17 PM   #143
RJ Captain

Old, but new in my collection:

Attached Thumbnails
MMP-Ace Pix-2019-10-04-21.19.56.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-2019-10-04-21.20.17.jpg  

Old 10-13-2019, 10:16 AM   #144
Admin

Gorgeous addition with the polished metal belly. Makes for a very clean looking aircraft.

Old 10-13-2019, 10:44 AM   #145
Selfie with bros

Such a beauty! The DC-10 in Aero500 mold is unbeatable!!!
Old 10-13-2019, 11:38 AM   #146
RJ First Officer

captainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributorcaptainflynn is a good contributor

Looks lovely! The polished section under the fuselage looks amazing.
captainflynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 04:59 PM   #147
RJ Captain

Thank you! I really love that model too.

Old 10-17-2019, 04:30 PM   #148
Earning My Wings

DIECAST747 is flying under the radar

Thanks for sharing. Outstanding DC-10!
DIECAST747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 06:13 PM   #149
RJ Captain

Two new models arrived today, the Allegiant is really really wonderful:

Attached Thumbnails
MMP-Ace Pix-2019-10-19-22.59.16.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-2019-10-19-22.59.55.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-2019-10-19-23.01.01.jpg   MMP-Ace Pix-2019-10-19-23.01.43.jpg  

Old 10-20-2019, 11:50 AM   #150
Admin

Both of 'em look great in your shots as per usual. The Delta CS100 is such a clean model, while the Allegiant MD-80 series is a Las Vegas classic.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: