Sheepwings now flying! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-31-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor
Wings900 Sheepwings now flying!

Yes, sheep can fly! /discuss

Hello fellow collectors,

a few years ago I stumbled across this forum but never really had a reason to register. I was happy enough with reading and watching your collections grow.

A few weeks ago I did register to thank another collector who sold a few models to me and here we are.

I thought if I am already here I could share my collection with you.

....and I think I will start with a few 727s

sheepxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2017, 03:35 PM   #2
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor
Re: Sheepwings now flying!

Air Canada Boeing 727-200

Emirates Boeing 727-200

Old 03-31-2017, 03:38 PM   #3
Wings of Wool

Northest Airlines Boeing 727-100

Northwest Airlines Boeing 727-100

Old 03-31-2017, 03:40 PM   #4
Wings of Wool

Air Macau CARGO Boeing 727-200

Japan Air Lines Boeing 727-100

Old 03-31-2017, 03:42 PM   #5
Wings of Wool

Lanica Boeing 727-100

Kiwi International Air Lines Boeing 727-200

Old 03-31-2017, 04:36 PM   #6
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Welcome and thanks for sharing your collection!

That Northwest Orient 727 is a classic, the bare metal polish looks good.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 06:29 PM   #7
Master ATP Captain

hikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast icon

Neat collection and welcome to the forum!
Old 04-01-2017, 02:33 AM   #8
Wings of Wool

Thank you for the welcome.

I have currently ~150 models, as far as time allows I will take pictures of them and post them here. The updates will probably irregular.
Old 04-01-2017, 09:39 AM   #9
Wings of Wool

Next up are my A380s.

I am currently looking for the A380 from Malaysian Airlines (Herpa 523394). But everytime it shows up somewhere it is immediately gone or the bidding prices do explode.

A380-800 Lufthansa 'San Francisco'

A380 Qatar Airways

Old 04-01-2017, 09:41 AM   #10
Wings of Wool

A380-800 Emirates

A380 Quantas 'Spirit of Australia'

Old 04-01-2017, 09:42 AM   #11
Wings of Wool

A380 Thai Airways 'Phayuha Khiri'

A380 Etihad Airways

Old 04-01-2017, 09:44 AM   #12
Wings of Wool

A380 Asiana Airlines

A380 British Airways

Old 04-01-2017, 02:48 PM   #13
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Really cool collection! I love those 727s
Welcome!

PS: You can post more than 2 images per post!
Old 04-01-2017, 03:30 PM   #14
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

The Etihad livery looks very good on the A380, now we need an A330-200; Herpa, get it done.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 11:38 AM   #15
King of the Geeks

Kitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dog

Nice collection. My favorite Air Canada livery on the B727. Etihad is my favorite livery overall worldwide.

David

Kitty Hawk 1903 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: