Sheepwings now flying! - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-07-2017, 12:42 PM   #61
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor
Re: Sheepwings now flying!

And here are the new pictures.

Lufthansa Cargo
Boeing MD-11 Freighter
Reg. D-ALCE
"WOW"

Varig Brasil
McDonnell Douglas MD-11
Reg. PP-VPP

Advertisement

Old 07-07-2017, 01:54 PM   #62
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

The mould on the VARIG MD-11.. Brilliant! Nice models!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:21 PM   #63
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Starjets MD-11 models were amazing... they only need to be lower (gears are too long) and get rid of the ugly gap above the tail engine. And maybe enhance the cockpit windows too, maybe they're too tall.

Last edited by LeoMuse747; 07-07-2017 at 02:27 PM.
LeoMuse747 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-22-2017, 10:03 AM   #64
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

Latest arrivals.

GOL Linhas Aereas
Boeing 737-800
"Brazil National Football colors"
Reg. PR-GUM

One-Two-Go Airlines
Mc-Donnell Douglas MD-82
Reg. HS-OMA

Sky Airlines
Boeing 737-900
Reg. TC-SKP

Old 07-22-2017, 10:45 AM   #65
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Nice arrivals, very exotic birds
Old 07-22-2017, 10:45 AM   #66
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

I never knew about the release of the 1-2-Go MD-82, heck I didn't even know the airline until now. Nice models!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 08-10-2017, 12:21 PM   #67
Wings of Wool

Yesterday, I saw a documentary on TV about an Air France Boeing 777 getting a d-check. Very interesting. And while I was watching I thought....well, this is one elegant piece of aircraft.

So, this morning, when I had the opportunity to visit the store at Herpa's headquarters in Dietenhofen, the same plane stared at me all the time while I was roaming through all the models.

Well....long story short, I just can't leave this damn store without spending money there....

Air France
Boeing 777-300ER
Reg. F-GSQI

This one must have fallen into the shopping basket by puuuuuuuure coincidence....

Aerolineas Argentinas
Airbus A330-200
Reg. LV-FNI

Old 08-10-2017, 12:36 PM   #68
Admin

Nice purchases. The Air France 777 is a versatile model due to their big fleet and the Aerolineas Argentinas A330 is a colourful addition to any fleet!

Old 08-10-2017, 01:10 PM   #69
Selfie with bros

hahaha I like the story behing your AF 777 purchase!
Nice models! I also have an Air France 777.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:52 AM   #70
Wings of Wool

"The little ones come out to play"

Today I picked a few small models from the display case.

RAC Ryūkyū Air Commuter
Dash 8-103
Reg. JA8972

Arkia
ATR-72-500
Reg. 4X-AVZ

U.S. Airways Express
Dash 8-100
Reg. N925HA

Air Serbia - Serbian National Airline
ATR-72-500
Reg. YU-ALU

British Airways Express
Shorts 360
Reg. G-BVMX

Bahamasair
BAC 1-11-400
Reg. C6-BDJ

LOT Polish Airlines
Vickers Viscount 800
Reg. SP-LVC

Condor
Convair CV-440
Reg. D-ABAB

Aer Lingus
Vickers Viscount 800
Reg. EI-AKK

Old 08-12-2017, 12:52 PM   #71
Admin

Wheel hubs Herpa.. Wheel hubs.. Nice fleet though!

Old 09-09-2017, 07:40 AM   #72
Wings of Wool

Most of these have already been discussed in length in the last few weeks but here are the new arrivals.

JetBlue
Airbus A320
"Tartan" tailfin design
Reg. N508JL

British Airways (Comair)
Boeing 737-800
Reg. ZS-ZWG

Old 09-09-2017, 07:43 AM   #73
Wings of Wool

Myanmar National Airlines
Boeing 737-800
Reg. XY-ALB

Air Berlin USA
Boeing 737-200
Reg. N9020U

Old 09-09-2017, 07:46 AM   #74
Wings of Wool

Air Seychelles
Airbus A320
Re. S7-AMI

KLM
Boeing 737-700
Reg. PH-BGP "Pelikaan"

Old 09-09-2017, 08:48 AM   #75
Admin

Congrats on some colourful models!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: