Sheepwings now flying! - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:41 AM   #46
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor
Re: Sheepwings now flying!

Been away for a while...

Flew to ireland for vacation with Aer Lingus but on two completely different A320. The flight to Ireland was a clean modern interior, the flight back was at least 10 years old and look really used....quite the difference.

But there are news on the model front. The latest arrivals:

Vueling
Airbus A320
Reg. EC-MES

Hawaiian Airlines
Airbus A330-200
Reg. N373HA

DHL Air
Boeing 757-200F
"Eliska's Return to Africa"
Reg. G-BMRJ

Advertisement

Old 06-05-2017, 05:24 AM   #47
Earning My Wings

Altoz1 is flying under the radarAltoz1 is flying under the radarAltoz1 is flying under the radar

the A320 of eurowings is beautiful
Altoz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 06:08 AM   #48
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Nice additions, shame the Hawaii A330 wasn't released in their latest colourscheme, but I'm sure Herpa will catch up!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2017, 01:22 PM   #49
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

a sneak peak into the next update.

hopefully i will have the pictures ready for the weekend.

Old 06-08-2017, 02:12 PM   #50
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Great! That World Airways MD-11F is a nice model, but if only that door could close...
Old 06-08-2017, 02:59 PM   #51
Wings of Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
Great! That World Airways MD-11F is a nice model, but if only that door could close...
i guess i could just take a picture of a screw on the runway, 200m away from the plane and you'd still recognize what model it is
Old 06-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #52
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

By the nose gear you can tell it's a MD-11, and it has open freight doors. We're either really obsessed or have good memory (my example is standing a few meters behind me as we speak).
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Old 06-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #53
Wings of Wool

Now for a few more MD-11 in my collection.

I already posted pictures of MD-11 in this topic before:

Martinair Cargo McDonnell Douglas MD-11F
Varig McDonnell Douglas MD-11 "Star Alliance"

So, here are a few more:

Aeroflot
McDonnell Douglas MD-11F
Reg. VP-BDQ

Lufthansa Cargo "Konnichiwa Japan"
Boeing MD-11 Freighter
Reg. D-ALCG

LTU
McDonnell Douglas MD-11
Reg. D-AERB

Old 06-11-2017, 01:03 PM   #54
Wings of Wool

UPS Airlines
McDonnell Douglas MD-11F
Reg. N294UP

World Airways
McDonnell Douglas MD-11F
Reg. N279WA

I wanted to post one more model but the flight was delayed, so i will show it at a later time.
Old 06-11-2017, 03:09 PM   #55
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Lovely models! Too bad Herpa's MD-11 aren't the best...
The cockpit windows of the World MD-11F are great. The other models... too small and poorly placed (too high).

Last edited by LeoMuse747; 06-11-2017 at 10:10 PM.
LeoMuse747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 05:29 PM   #56
Admin

Shame these beauties are becoming less and less common, but your photos do them justice!

Old 06-21-2017, 01:01 PM   #57
Wings of Wool

The delayed flight has finally arrived, I hope the passengers are ok after two weeks in the air

Thai Airways
McDonnell Douglas MD-11
Reg. HS-TMF

Old 06-21-2017, 04:09 PM   #58
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepxs View Post
after two weeks in the air
Well, an MD-11ER.. If only..

Shameful these triholers aren't around in passenger service anymore. Luckily we'll have the models, and the Thai livery looks nice with engine #2 running through the tail.

Old 06-21-2017, 04:47 PM   #59
Selfie with bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Well, an MD-11ER.. If only..
The MD-11ER existed... Varig had a few. But I guess that was not an official name for it...
Old 07-07-2017, 01:24 PM   #60
Wings of Wool

Due to some sudden mental illness at photobucket headquarters all pictures disappeared.

I will just repost the MD-11 collection, as I have two more planes to show you in this group.

The other models i posted in this topic are still named in the posts, so if anyone wants to see a certain model of those I already posted then just tell me here and I will repost it.

World Airways
McDonnell Douglas MD-11F
Reg. N279WA

LTU
McDonnell Douglas MD-11
Reg. D-AERB

UPS Airlines
McDonnell Douglas MD-11F
Reg. N294UP

Lufthansa Cargo "Konnichiwa Japan"
Boeing MD-11 Freighter
Reg. D-ALCG

Aeroflot
McDonnell Douglas MD-11F
Reg. VP-BDQ

Thai Airways
McDonnell Douglas MD-11
Reg. HS-TMF

I will post the "new" MD-11 pictures later.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: