Sheepwings now flying! - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-23-2017, 08:00 AM   #31
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor
Re: Sheepwings now flying!

Aeroflot Boeing 737-800 - ok, maybe a bit glittery but not as much as some other pictures in this forum might make believe......i think

Hong Kong Express Airbus A320

French Air Force Transall C-160 ET 01.064 "Béarn"/ E02.064 "Anjou" 70th Anniversary

Advertisement

Old 04-23-2017, 08:04 AM   #32
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

Air China Boeing 737-700

Finnair Airbus A321 "Santa Claus"

Varig McDonnell Douglas MD-11 "Star Alliance"

Old 04-23-2017, 09:28 AM   #33
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Lovely models!
Interesting to see how the pylons of the IAE A320 are much better than the ones of the A321. The HK Express A320 seems to have much better ground clearence from the engines than the Finnair A321.

Old 04-23-2017, 09:45 AM   #34
Wings of Wool

Maybe the Finnair has a hangover....Finland...lots of Wodka...you know......but seriously it looks like it is almost on the ground.

Old 04-29-2017, 10:02 AM   #35
Wings of Wool

The following pictures show a part of my Japan Airlines fleet. I left out the OG models.

747 "Reso'cha"
Reg. JA8128

747 "Reso'cha"
Reg: JA8111

777-200
Reg: JA8984

DC-10-40
Reg: JA8534

Old 04-29-2017, 10:09 AM   #36
Wings of Wool

767-300
Reg: JA8397

767-300 Yokoso Japan Unicef
Reg: JA8266

767-300 Expo 2005 Unicef
Reg: JA8253

Old 04-29-2017, 10:14 AM   #37
Wings of Wool

DC-8-61 "izu"
Reg: JA8038

727-100
Reg: JA8307

777-300ER
Reg: JA738J

767-346ER
Reg: JA656J

Old 04-29-2017, 10:23 AM   #38
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Nice and diverse JAL fleet. Must have been quite expensive to buy these from Japanese sources.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 12:34 PM   #39
Wings of Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Nice and diverse JAL fleet. Must have been quite expensive to buy these from Japanese sources.
thanks to platforms like ebay it isn't necessarily expensive to buy rare models. sometimes you just need patience and luck but you're right, models from inflight-sales are usually a little bit more expensive.

but sometimes there are other possibilities: currently you can get the
B767-300ER (JAL, Japan Airlines "Doraemon the Secret") JA656J with antenna (JC Wings XX5894) for just 20 € at https://www.aviationmegastore.com/b7...nfo&art=142832

Last edited by sheepxs; 04-29-2017 at 12:39 PM.
sheepxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:01 AM   #40
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Beautiful JAL fleet. The JAL "Reso'cha" have been great models, both B747-200 and B747-300.
I love Finnair and i hope Herpa will realize all the fleet, with better moulds (A319 and A320) and the A321 regular livery.
Thanks for sharing.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 07:53 AM   #41
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Great fleet...oops, I just got lost admiring your fleet!!! really like your A380 fleet, looks like we've got a few in common (like the BA, EK, EY, QR, QF and TG)
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 09:53 AM   #42
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Lovely models, specially the JAL fleet
Old 04-30-2017, 10:48 AM   #43
Wings of Wool

Thank you all. More models are coming as soon as I have time to take pictures.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:23 PM   #44
Wings of Wool

Latest arrivals:

Cebu Pacific Air
Airbus A320
Reg: RP-C4107

Avianca
Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner
Reg: N780AV

Thomas Cook Airlines
Airbus A330-200
Reg:G-VYGK

Old 05-05-2017, 02:09 PM   #45
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Love the colours on the Cebu, rather exotic looking colour combination!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: