Sheepwings now flying! - Page 20 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-16-2019, 11:29 AM   #286
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Sheepwings now flying!

I agree with our friend Thom, the detail on the Alitalia B77W is awesome.
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2019, 12:21 PM   #287
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

new arrivals

Braniff International
Boeing 727-100
Reg. N7279

Wardair

McDonnell Douglas DC-10
Reg. C-GXRB

United, Saul Bass
Boeing 737-200
Reg. N9062U

Braniff
Boeing 737-200
Reg. N464AC

CP Air
Boeing 727-100
Reg. CF-CPK

EL AL
Boeing 737-700
Reg. 4X-EKD

ATA
Boeing 737-800
Reg. N319TZ

Boeing Livery
Boeing 727-100
Reg. N7001U

TWA
Boeing 727-200
Reg. N54330

American Airlines, Lighning Bolt
Boeing 707-300
Reg. N8405

Braniff International

Boeing 727-100
N7271

Old 05-11-2019, 12:27 PM   #288
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

I could post countless pictures of new arrivals....but not now. Maybe I will capture the arrivals since february when I have more time.

But there is one model that eluded capture for many years. I was finally able to catch my white whale

Malaysian Airlines
Airbus A380-800
Reg. 9M-MNA

Old 05-11-2019, 12:28 PM   #289
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Great addition, a hard to find model nowadays. Sadly these birds are now used for 'just' Hajj flights.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 03:40 PM   #290
Wings of Wool

skipping several arrivals, to show you the latest.

airBaltic
Airbus A220-300
Reg. YL-CSL "Latvia 100"

Vueling
Airbus A321
Reg. EC-MLD

SAS Scandinavian Airlines
ATR-72-600
Reg. G-FBXE

Last edited by sheepxs; 06-22-2019 at 03:48 PM.
sheepxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 03:49 PM   #291
RJ First Officer

phil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributor

Great pictures, but they are even too big for my 27" screen :-O
phil8900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 03:50 PM   #292
Wings of Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by phil8900 View Post
Great pictures, but they are even too big for my 27" screen :-O

sry, misclicked, already edited
Old 06-23-2019, 07:29 AM   #293
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Thanks for showing the latest releases! I really like that Vueling A321, I might just have to get one because of your photos..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepxs View Post
sry, misclicked, already edited
Thanks, saves me some effort

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 07-03-2020, 12:09 PM   #294
Wings of Wool

Long time no post...just dropping this in here

Boeing 787-8 Torch Relay
Reg. JA837J

tr1 by Sheep

tr6 by Sheep

tr3 by Sheep

tr2 by Sheep

tr4 by Sheep

tr5 by Sheep
Old 07-03-2020, 01:07 PM   #295
Admin

The model is amazingly detailed, I wish we saw JC wings do more 787s. Their releases have always sold well in the past and are truly value for money!

Old 07-23-2020, 12:44 PM   #296
Wings of Wool

Today's arrivals:

533942 airBaltic - Airbus A220-300 - YL-CSJ "Estonia"
533584 Swiss International Air Lines - Airbus A220-300 - HB-JCA "Fête de Vignerons"
533959 Alitalia - Airbus A321 - EI-IXH "Piazza della Signoria - Gubbio"
533898 Air Canada - Airbus A220-300 - C-GROV
533744 United Airlines - Boeing 737-800 - N37267
533843 TAP Air Portugal - Airbuss A330-900neo - CS-TUI "D. Afonso Henriques" "100th Aircraft"
Old 07-24-2020, 02:29 PM   #297
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

What do you think of the JC Wings JAL B787-8?
Thanks for sharing your beautiful arrivals.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 11:24 AM   #298
Wings of Wool

considering the scale it is higly detailed, everything seems to be where it belongs, maybe the engines are hanging a bit too low but overall a very nice model.
Old 08-04-2020, 12:01 PM   #299
Wings of Wool

had a business trip to Speyer today and 2hrs spare time...so i decided to use them wisely and made a quick tour to the Technik Museum.

Unfortunately due to a certain virus waiting times were long, access to planes was restricted and the smaller planes even were closed....

Here are a few impressions.
(Does that count as planespotting? )

IMG_9080 by Sheep

IMG_9093 by Sheep

IMG_9086 by Sheep

IMG_9090 by Sheep

IMG_9091 by Sheep

IMG_9094 by Sheep

IMG_9095 by Sheep

IMG_9096 by Sheep

IMG_9078 by Sheep

IMG_9092 by Sheep

There are a few more pictures in the album on flickr
Old 08-05-2020, 12:34 PM   #300
Admin

I remembering visiting Speyer (and Sinsheim). It's a lovely collection of planes, the highlights of course being the massive 747-200 and iconic Concorde and TU144.. Thanks for the photos, they brought back some good memories!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: