Sheepwings now flying! - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:32 PM   #16
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Sheepwings now flying!

Ciao friend, welcome to Wings900 family and great start with your collection. beautiful you started with the amazing B727, great photos.
Thanks for sharing and...fly high!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2017, 08:57 AM   #17
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

Currently my favorite model in my collection:

Qatar Air Force / Amiri Flight Boeing C-17A Globemaster III

sheepxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 03:00 PM   #18
Hey I'm back :D

Robin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobbyRobin is a legend of the hobby

Great model! I have it as well and there's a second one on the way
Robin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2017, 06:19 AM   #19
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

These beauties just arrived:

airberlin Airbus A321

American Airlines Boeing 737-800 Air Cal Heritage Livery

Eurowings Airbus A320 "BVB Mannschaftsairbus"

Martinair Cargo McDonnell Douglas MD-11F

Etihad Airways Airbus A330-200 "Expo Milano"

Old 04-05-2017, 08:28 AM   #20
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Very nice additions. Really hoping to see the Etihad A330-200 new livery!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 08:40 AM   #21
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Great models! The Qatar C-17 is amazing
The American 737 "AirCal" is really cool
Old 04-07-2017, 01:53 PM   #22
Wings of Wool

Found another 727 hiding between two bigger models

Hopefully I have time this weekend to show a few more models from my collection.

Lufthansa Boeing 727-100

Old 04-14-2017, 03:49 PM   #23
Wings of Wool

Now a few models from my cargo-fleet...and yes I have old models too.

these I posted earlier, so I won't post them again:

Martinair Cargo McDonnell Douglas MD-11F
Qatar Air Force / Amiri Flight Boeing C-17A Globemaster III
Air Macau CARGO Boeing 727-200

So here are a few more cargo models:

Thai Cargo Boeing 777F

Singapore AIrlines Cargo Boeing 747-400F Mega Ark

City Bird Airbus A300C4-605R/F 'The Flying Dream'

JAL Cargo Boeing 747-200F Cargo

JAL Super Logistics Boeing 747-200F Cargo

LAN Chile Cargo Boeing 767-300F

Old 04-14-2017, 03:56 PM   #24
Wings of Wool

Polet Airlines IL-96-400T

German Cargo Douglas DC-8-73F

ANA Cargo Boeing 767-300F 'ALLEX'

Qatar Airways Cargo Airbus A330-200F

Aero Spacelines 377SGT Super Guppy Turbine

Antonov AN-225 Mriya & RKK Enrgiya Buran

sorry for the bad picture quality
Old 04-14-2017, 05:04 PM   #25
Wings of Wool

...and some 787.

Boeing 787-8 - Boeing Aircraft Company

Boeing 787-8 Oman Air

Boeing 787-8 Northwest Airlines

Boeing 787-8 Hainan Airlines

Boeing 787-9 LAN Airlines

Boeing 787-9 Virgin Atlantic

Old 04-14-2017, 05:14 PM   #26
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Herpa's OG models look very goofy compared to the newer 787 models down below. The improvement is evident! The Sky500 787-9 of Virgin Atlantic is my favourite.

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 05:16 PM   #27
Wings of Wool

OG: Yes, I know but I don't really want to throw them out

Yes, the VA is my favourite 787 too, so far.

Last edited by sheepxs; 04-14-2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old 04-16-2017, 10:50 AM   #28
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

That's a very nice fleet you got there!
The Sky500 Thai Cargo 777F is nice... if only Sky500 still had this mould! Much better than the one they have now, with awful gears and GE90-only option, just like Herpa.

The 787 is also really cool! Nice to see the differences between the NGI 787 and the NGII 787 moulds.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:45 AM   #29
RJ First Officer

phil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributorphil8900 is an excellent contributor

Nice models!

To see a 787 in Northwest livery is so weird though
phil8900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 07:54 AM   #30
Wings of Wool

Latest arrivals!

Eurowing Airbus A330-200

Eurowings Airbus A320

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: