Sheepwings now flying! - Page 19 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:50 PM   #271
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: Sheepwings now flying!

The Eurowings A340 looks particularly good! I really like the colours of the engines and the Wi-Fi dome, fresh livery on the A340!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2018, 03:30 PM   #272
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Great arrivals. Finally the Aer Lingus A330: not too many collectors from EIRE still joining Wings900, but i am sure they will be really happy, as i am!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 02:05 PM   #273
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

A very small package with very small models arrived yesterday.

Cyprus Airways
Airbus A319
Reg. 5B-DCW

Pegasus Airlines
Airbus A320neo
Reg. TC-NBA "Demokrasi"

KLM
Boeing 737-900
Reg. PH-BXS "Buzzard/Buizerd"

Old 12-07-2018, 03:09 PM   #274
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

That's 2 models that will make it into my fleet. I really like that Pegasus has been released, nice addition to the portfolio of models. Same for Cyprus!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
Old 12-31-2018, 10:46 AM   #275
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

Last flights for this year have landed!

Happy New Year and lots of models for everyone!

Nordwind Airlines
Airbus A330-200
Reg. VP-BYV

Air China
Airbus A350
Reg. B-1086

Luftwaffe - Flugbereitschaft
Airbus A321
Reg. 15+04

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
Reg. PH-BHO "Orchidee/Orchid"

Old 12-31-2018, 11:38 AM   #276
Admin

Congrats on your beautiful last purchases of 2018, happy new year!

Old 12-31-2018, 01:27 PM   #277
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

The KLM 787 looks great! The Nordwind A330, on the other hand... embarrassing
Old 01-03-2019, 10:04 AM   #278
Wings of Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMuse747 View Post
The Nordwind A330, on the other hand... embarrassing

How so? Shall I take more detailed pictures for analysis?
Old 01-04-2019, 07:56 AM   #279
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Thanks for sharing the new arrivals. A group of potential beautiful models but the A321 has the nose of a B757 (a perfect B757!) while the Nordwind A330 is metallic instead of grey.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
Old 01-22-2019, 12:33 PM   #280
Wings of Wool

Just landed:

Air Mauritius
Airbus A340-300
Reg. 3B-NBJ

Old 01-22-2019, 02:26 PM   #281
Admin

Pretty cool.. I might have to consider that model... Hmmm

Old 01-22-2019, 03:14 PM   #282
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepxs View Post
How so? Shall I take more detailed pictures for analysis?
Take a look at the real one and you'll see that Herpa messed up totally the fuselage color. It was supposed to be a very light grey, and Herpa used a Jet2-like silver
Old 01-22-2019, 04:42 PM   #283
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepxs View Post
Just landed:

Air Mauritius
Airbus A340-300
Reg. 3B-NBJ

Well done,beautiful model,Sky500 made a good job.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-16-2019, 08:48 AM   #284
Wings of Wool

Some quick and dirty shots of the new arrivals. If you like to see a detailed series of a certain model, let me know. I'll try to free up some time to shoot it.

Alitalia
Boeing 777-300ER
Reg. EI-WLA

one more for the DC 10-30 fleet

Lufthansa
McDonnell Douglas DC 10-30
Reg. D-ADDO "Duisburg"

Volga Dnepr Airlines
Antonov AN-124
Reg. RA-82047

Lufthansa
Boeing 747-830
Reg. D-ABYA "Brandenburg"

Old 02-16-2019, 11:17 AM   #285
Admin

Some awesome new arrivals in your fleet, the detail on the Alitalia 777 is great and for once they actually nailed the colours on a slightly glittery livery.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: