Sheepwings now flying! - Page 17 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-19-2018, 01:15 PM   #241
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Sheepwings now flying!

I believe they're all Hogan
The A330 and 777 are Hogan moulds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2018, 03:10 PM   #242
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Great arrivals, all beautiful and rare models. Cathay Pacific is like Singapore Airlines in 1:500 scale, two beauties.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:49 PM   #243
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

Over the weekend and thanks to eBay I was able to get hold of two more rare models to be added to my collection.

btw: "Im Zug zum Flug" means "With the train to the plane"

TUIfly "DB Air One"
Boeing 737-800
Reg. D-ATUE

TUIfly "DB Air Two"
Boeing 737-800
Reg. D-ATUC

Last edited by sheepxs; 06-20-2018 at 02:52 PM.
sheepxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 03:06 PM   #244
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Back when TUI Germany had a decent amount of special liveries. I loved 'em. I especially liked the Ein Platz an der Sonne 737 and Haribo 737s!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 07:19 AM   #245
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

New arrivals:

Mango
Boeing 737-800
Reg. ZS-SJO

Delta Air Lines
Boeing 737-900ER
Reg. N834DN

Corendon Dutch Airlines
Boeing 737-800
Reg. PH-CDH

Malaysia Airlines
Airbus A350-900
Reg. 9M-MAC

Old 06-30-2018, 08:05 AM   #246
RJ First Officer

elite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributorelite_lima is an excellent contributor

Love these new additions!

Looking for Herpa Garuda Indonesia B777-300ER & Philippine Airlines A330-300 1/500
elite_lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 12:29 PM   #247
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

I need that Delta 737 in my life
Old 06-30-2018, 12:58 PM   #248
RJ Second Officer

TherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributorTherealKeU is a good contributor

So many great additions.
The Mango 737-800 is so striking. Looks almost juicy.
Is the Delta 737-900ER by Herpa?
I have a strong want for that.
Lovely Malaysia Airlines A350.
I wonder if that is the standard livery going forward.
TherealKeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 03:05 PM   #249
Selfie with bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealKeU View Post
Yes, it is!
Old 07-01-2018, 09:17 AM   #250
Wings of Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealKeU View Post
I have a strong want for that.

yes, Herpa-number 531382

btw. on the second mango picture you can see, that the "m" is placed much lower in the original plane in the background picture
Old 07-01-2018, 09:37 AM   #251
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Great arrivals also for you sheepxs, Corendon is my favourite for obvious reasons but also the Malaysia Airlines A350 is amazing.
I like the background, pics of the various airports?

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 09:41 AM   #252
Wings of Wool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
I like the background, pics of the various airports?

I thought the white background to be boring. Now I am trying to find, if possible, a picture taken at the home airport for each airline. I will test that for a while now.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:38 AM   #253
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Lovely additions. The vibrant backgrounds really bring life to the photos, good additions!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 04:24 PM   #254
Senior Captain

kev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobbykev747 is a legend of the hobby

Very nice pictures, I like all those backgrounds.

kev747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 04:20 PM   #255
Wings of Wool

The collection needed more blue...

KLM, Boeing 747-400
Reg. PH-BFV "Vancouver"

KLM, Airbus A330-300 "95 Years"
Reg. PH-AKF

KLM, Boeing 777-200ER "95 Years"
Reg. PH-BQB

KLM, Boeing 777-300ER
Reg. PH-BVO "Kaziranga National Park"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: