Sheepwings now flying! - Page 11 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-20-2018, 02:23 PM   #151
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: Sheepwings now flying!

The Sky500 A330 family is certainly an interesting one, with them releasing some exotic and colourful models! I'm also fond of the WOW A330, a model that I'd quite like to add at some point!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2018, 02:23 PM   #152
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

What do you think about Livingston A330-200? I would like the A321!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 02:29 PM   #153
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
What do you think about Livingston A330-200? I would like the A321!
Really like the Livingston livery.

Didn't know the airline before and did not have it on my radar when browsing the models in the store. It practically jumped at me, I had to buy it.

Old 01-20-2018, 02:42 PM   #154
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepxs View Post
Really like the Livingston livery.

Didn't know the airline before and did not have it on my radar when browsing the models in the store. It practically jumped at me, I had to buy it.
Well done! Beautiful airline with a beautiful livery, i really would like the A321 but i don't know and can't imagine who, of the existing manufacturers, could produce it!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 09:42 AM   #155
Wings of Wool

sheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributorsheepxs is a good contributor

Didn't have the time to finish posting the new models last week. So here is the rest of them:

SAS
DC-10-30
LN-RKA

KLM
DC-10-30
PH-DTA

S7 Airlines
Embraer E170
VQ-BBO

Finnair "oneworld"
A350-900
OH-LWB

Azul Brazilian Airlines "Azul Viagens"
A330-200
PR-AIU

Icelandair "Hekla Aurora"
757-200
TF-FIU

Old 02-03-2018, 01:23 PM   #156
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Nice models. The Hekla Aurora 757 is lovely
The S7 Embraer 170 looks clumsy from that side-on angle... lol
Old 02-03-2018, 04:08 PM   #157
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Great selection of models! The DC-10s are very interesting, and so is the A330 by Azul. The Hekla looks also good, but the nose gear looks a bit clumsy Herpa!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:07 PM   #158
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Great selection of models! The DC-10s are very interesting, and so is the A330 by Azul. The Hekla looks also good, but the nose gear looks a bit clumsy Herpa!
That nose gear is so under detailed that it doesn't even bother me if placed backwards or not

What bothers me are the main gears... wheels too far away from each other
Old 02-08-2018, 04:52 PM   #159
Wings of Wool

Nothing new, just two random picks from the showcase.

Varig "World Cup"
Boeing 767-300
Reg. PP-VOI

Cruzeiro do Sul
Airbus A300B4
Reg. PP-CLA

Old 02-08-2018, 06:43 PM   #160
Selfie with bros

Two beautiful Brazilian birds... back when we had a beautiful aviation in our country, nowadays is just boring stuff
Old 02-15-2018, 11:59 AM   #161
Wings of Wool

Still no new models here, so here are two more from the showcase:

Wardair Canada
Boeing 747-100
Reg. C-FDJC

Air France
Convair CV-990
Reg. N5605

Old 02-17-2018, 08:06 AM   #162
Wings of Wool

A few new models arrived today!

McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30
SABENA (old colors)
Reg. OO-SLB

McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30
SABENA (delivery colors)
Reg. OO-SLA

Boeing 747-300M
Egyptair "Cleopatra"
Reg. SU-GAM

Airbus A330-300
Frenchblue
Reg. F-HPUJ

Old 02-20-2018, 01:51 PM   #163
Wings of Wool

When I first ordered the new DC-10 by AeroClassics, my order of the second Malaysian model (9M-MAT) was cancelled due to some production error.

I finally managed to acquire the missing model from a different source

Malaysian
DC-10-30
Reg. 9M-MAT

Old 02-20-2018, 02:09 PM   #164
Selfie with bros

Very nice! You must have such a big fleet of Aero500 DC-10s by now
This one looks wonderful, but the inclined engines bother me a bit
Old 02-20-2018, 02:28 PM   #165
Wings of Wool

if I counted correctly there are now 10 DC-10s from Aero in their latest releases. Aditionally there are 7 or 8 more DC-10s from other manufacturers in my collection.

Maybe i will put them all together in one picture

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: