1:400 GSE accessories - Stores - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-10-2015, 10:52 PM   #1
Earning My Wings

caut19 is flying under the radar
1:400 GSE accessories - Stores

Hello everyone.
I has been a nightmare to find 1:400 GSE accessories for my model airport.
Only Gemini Jets and Witty Wings have some at this scale at a reasonable price, but their style is old and are becoming an antique.
Other brands like Dragon wings have some more modern sets, but extremely hard to find, and if you do, their prices are insane.
Perhaps there is a previous post regarding this topic, but I am sure this may helps others.

So, I spent a lot of time surfing on the web and found 2 online stores that seem to be very interesting, not cheap though. One is located in the UK, the other one in Australia:
Ornamental Castings - Ground Service Equipment
Model Supplies

I just placed an order of some stuff, will see how it works.
They are an alternative, so I hope this helps someone to get some 1:400 GSE accessories.
Cheers!
caut19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2015, 04:49 AM   #2
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby
Re: 1:400 GSE accessories - Stores

As we have said countless times before, 1:500 gse looks fine.
Old 04-11-2015, 09:18 PM   #3
JeffinM***

cameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributor

As a major collector has said. "The 1/500 GSEs work well with the 1/400 narrow body aircraft but not with the 1/400 wide bodies. The latest 1/400 GSEs that were released were the ANAs. They are in two colors. Your choice of blue or white. ebay has them for $139.95. You can buy them in Japan at retailers for about $80 USD.

Looking for the following
* SAS Boeing 737 1/100 by Lupa
cameraman1031 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2015, 01:51 AM   #4
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

I have cars from the first site you posted, and I like them a lot. They came unpainted, but I used paint pens and they look great. Shipping was good, it took only about a week from Australia to California, and I thought $20 for 100 cars wasn't that bad of a deal.

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1/400, 1:400 gse accessories, accessories, gse

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: