Bahamut Zero's fleet - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-27-2015, 08:46 PM   #1
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog
Bahamut Zero's fleet

Hi fellow collectors!

I just want to share my growing fleet. I currently specialize in collecting quadjets, namely 747s and 340s. This has its pros and cons, pros is that I get to have a collection but at the same time it will not bleed me dry. Cons is having limited options, aside from the aircraft itself, I tend to be picky with the airline and livery.

Here's my latest. The very first plane I rode back in 1998.
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2015, 09:13 PM   #2
RJ Captain

cpt.canuck is getting startedcpt.canuck is getting startedcpt.canuck is getting started
Re: Bahamut Zero's fleet

Now that is a classic. Great picture.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:33 PM   #3
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

VERY pretty plane! Welcome to W900!

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2015, 12:47 AM   #4
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

Thanks For the warm welcome guys!

Here's one of my special liveries.
PHX D-ABYO Fanhansa with water salute
Old 03-30-2015, 06:11 PM   #5
First Officer

Here's my GJ Philippine Airlines 747-400 RP-C7473 with my model airport

My very first store-bought diecast, GJ Delta Airlines 747-400 N668US

PHX Malaysia Airlines 747-400 Hibiscus livery 9M-MPB
Old 03-30-2015, 06:12 PM   #6
First Officer

Another PHX, this time Singapore Airlines A340-500, 9V-SGE

Last edited by bahamut_zero; 03-30-2015 at 06:13 PM. Reason: add
Old 04-01-2015, 12:26 AM   #7
VC-10 Fan

Harry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast icon

Great collection, did you get the fire trucks off the internet?
Harry_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:20 PM   #8
First Officer

Yep! The GSEs from my mini airport are printed off the net. It's expensive to buy those from Herpa and GJ.

I'm still waiting for my DW JAL 747-400 Tsurumaru livery and either GJ BA 747-400 Landor/SA A340-600 Beijing 2012
Old 04-03-2015, 12:38 AM   #9
VC-10 Fan

Harry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
Yep! The GSEs from my mini airport are printed off the net. It's expensive to buy those from Herpa and GJ.

I'm still waiting for my DW JAL 747-400 Tsurumaru livery and either GJ BA 747-400 Landor/SA A340-600 Beijing 2012
Is there any way you could post them on here so I could use some?
Harry_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 05:52 AM   #10
First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Bird View Post
Is there any way you could post them on here so I could use some?
Here it is. too bad they come with instructions.

Old 04-16-2015, 05:55 AM   #11
First Officer

I'm proud to announce my recent addition to my fleet.

Japan Airlines B744 in Tsurumaru livery, JA8915

Another classic livery will soon join my fleet by end of the month.
Old 04-20-2015, 04:17 PM   #12
Earning My Wings

Mr.Sharp.Pencil is flying under the radar

very nice collection sir
Old 04-23-2015, 05:47 AM   #13
First Officer

Thanks Mr. Sharp!

I'm waiting for my British Airways B747-400 in Landor livery to arrive by end of the month and El Al 747-400 next month.
Old 04-30-2015, 06:14 PM   #14
First Officer

Another one joined my fleet!

I really liked the way they were able to get the detail of BA's coat of arms
Old 04-30-2015, 06:15 PM   #15
First Officer

Here's the lineup of my European group.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: