3D Printing & 1/400 Scale - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-08-2014, 07:34 PM   #121
RJ First Officer

cfromttd is appreciatedcfromttd is appreciatedcfromttd is appreciatedcfromttd is appreciatedcfromttd is appreciatedcfromttd is appreciatedcfromttd is appreciatedcfromttd is appreciated
Re: 3D Printing & 1/400 Scale

How are people custom painting these models? What sort of paint material is being used?
cfromttd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2014, 06:32 PM   #122
RJ Captain

3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor

New Arrivals & Quicker Delivery Times

We are delighted to add the following models to our online shop:
  • Lockheed Martin C-130J (L)
  • Sikorsky UH-60 (M)
  • Sikorsky MH-60 (M)
  • Eurocopter HH-65 Dolphin (M)

We have also started working with a new printing company so our delivery times are now significantly reduced from 8-12 weeks to just 2-3 weeks.

Shop: Shop - PrintedPlanes

Click on the 'New' option on the left for all our latest deals.
Old 01-11-2015, 11:32 AM   #123
Master ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Looking to place an order for several models.

I contacted Adam @ adam@inner-leaf.com and have received no reply. I then found the link to the website to place orders, but one I have gone to PayPal and returned, it says my order cannot be displayed and gives me a blank page with the left panel and cover photo at the top.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2015, 04:42 AM   #124
RJ Captain

3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor3DPrinting is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post
Looking to place an order for several models.

I contacted Adam @ adam@inner-leaf.com and have received no reply. I then found the link to the website to place orders, but one I have gone to PayPal and returned, it says my order cannot be displayed and gives me a blank page with the left panel and cover photo at the top.
Hi,
Just to let everyone know I have replied to Thomsonairways737 via email, we usually do work our weekends but trying not to this year so got back to them after the weekend.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:38 PM   #125
VC-10 Fan

Harry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast icon

I cannot find the 1:400 scale models
Harry_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:56 AM   #126
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry_Bird View Post
I cannot find the 1:400 scale models
Hi,
The 1/400 scale models are all available on the dropdown menu in our shop.
Old 01-15-2015, 09:35 AM   #127
Masur

Qupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributor

Hey I contacted you guys by email about a week ago did you guys get it? It was about the e120 and floodlights

THANKS
Qupax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:24 AM   #128
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qupax View Post
Hey I contacted you guys by email about a week ago did you guys get it? It was about the e120 and floodlights

THANKS
Hi,
Yes we replied via email, here was our reply:

Hi Kate,
Don't worry I'll send you new models if any broke, let me look into the aircraft model with my modeller on and get back to you.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:06 PM   #129
Masur

Qupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DPrinting View Post
Hi,
Yes we replied via email, here was our reply:

Hi Kate,
Don't worry I'll send you new models if any broke, let me look into the aircraft model with my modeller on and get back to you.
Thanks do you need any picture proof or do I need to send them back?
Qupax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 03:07 PM   #130
VC-10 Fan

Harry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DPrinting View Post
Hi,
The 1/400 scale models are all available on the dropdown menu in our shop.
Thanks I can see now
Harry_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 03:06 PM   #131
Master ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

Still waiting to place my order...

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 03:09 PM   #132
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby

Im wondering why the price of postage is £10 in the UK! I wouldnt even pay that from Amsterdam! I am thinking of ordering some of your models but the price of postage is way way to high, I was expecting something more like £5 if that.
Old 01-23-2015, 07:43 AM   #133
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
Im wondering why the price of postage is £10 in the UK! I wouldnt even pay that from Amsterdam! I am thinking of ordering some of your models but the price of postage is way way to high, I was expecting something more like £5 if that.
Hi
All models are produced in Holland and the postage cost is universal for Europe and set by the printing company and not by us. The good news is we are now moving our shop direct to the printing companies website so everything will be getting cheaper including postage.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:19 AM   #134
Earning My Wings

Ngineer is flying under the radar

Hi all!
I am new here... I have made some 3D printed models for my model railroad and a friend asked if I could make him some GSE in various scales. Do you know of any good drawings of this stuff? I have made him some LD-3's as a test run in various scales and now I would like to make a ULD Dolly and an air start unit (and if that works out a power cart and an air conditioning unit) in 1/200 and 1/400. I know those things can be found as kits, but I am going for the challenge.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
Ngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:38 PM   #135
Earning My Wings

Ngineer is flying under the radar

I made a Stewart & Stevenson TMAC 170 Air start unit in 1:400 and 1:200 as test models and a load of LD-3's in 1:400 and 1:200. I plan on having these produced soon, but I'd really like to make some more stuff before I order.
Does anyone have a good technical drawing of a cargo dolly to go with the LD-3's and perhaps an aircon or ground power unit?
Ngineer is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: