Kah Jun's 1:400 Collection! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-04-2013, 04:56 AM   #1
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Kah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributor
Kah Jun's 1:400 Collection!

Greetings lovely collectors! It's been some times since I last updated my fleet and when I do, I always post it in my model airport thread which is not really the correct place to do so, so I would like to start a new thread here solely for the showcasing of airplane models! Without further ado, let's start with my latest arrival! Presenting the Thai Airways A380! Love the 'glittery' livery at it's tail!

Followed by my home carrier, the Singapore Airlines B777-300!

Korean Air A330-200! One of my favourite livery!

Kah Jun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-04-2013, 06:52 AM   #2
Captain

virajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributor
Re: Kah Jun's 1:400 Collection!

very nice collection
virajkamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #3
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Kah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by virajkamat View Post
very nice collection
Thank you so much virajkamat, for appreciating! Let me continue with my Japanese collections! Enjoy

Old 11-04-2013, 08:57 AM   #4
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

fantastic fleet my friend...absolutely wonderful!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #5
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
fantastic fleet my friend...absolutely wonderful!!!
Much thanks! I'm really glad that you love it as much as I do! More Japanese models!

Old 11-04-2013, 02:47 PM   #6
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Old 11-05-2013, 01:30 PM   #7
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Old 03-05-2014, 07:38 AM   #8
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Old 03-05-2014, 07:39 AM   #9
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Old 03-10-2014, 05:34 PM   #10
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Latest arrival to join my NCA fleet, the B747SR-81F, JA8158!

Old 03-10-2014, 05:45 PM   #11
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Wow, nice colourful models my friend! I'm struggling to see why no one has commented yet, but personally, I think you have some great models!! The JAL B777-200/ER you posted a while ago is a beauty, and those special-livery Cathay Pacific aircraft's are amazing. Love the new arrival too

Thanks for sharing with us,

Cheers, Cal.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:50 PM   #12
Obsessed with United

United737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dog

I love your Asian collection! I'm gonna have to get more Asian airlines when I move to Japan!

Types I fly: C-17 Globemaster, MC-130H Combat Talon II
United737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 05:13 AM   #13
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Wow, nice colourful models my friend! I'm struggling to see why no one has commented yet, but personally, I think you have some great models!! The JAL B777-200/ER you posted a while ago is a beauty, and those special-livery Cathay Pacific aircraft's are amazing. Love the new arrival too

Thanks for sharing with us,

Cheers, Cal.
Thank you Cal! I think it is because that I don't update this post frequently that's why people don't notice it but it doesn't matter, I'm just trying to share it around for collectors to enjoy and for my pleasure Thanks for appreciating them as much as I do, they are really lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by United737 View Post
I love your Asian collection! I'm gonna have to get more Asian airlines when I move to Japan!
Definitely! I'm gonna be so jealous when you get your hands on those ANA/NCA official precision models by Hogan that are exclusive to Japan! I'm sure you can find a few of them there without a problem and I promise you that they are really wonderful! MUST BUY!!

Till then, take care and cheers to both of you!
-Kah Jun
Old 03-29-2014, 03:44 AM   #14
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Boeing 747-8I House colour 1:400 by Hogan!

Air Nippon ANK B737-54K 1:400 by Dragon Wings!

Old 04-26-2014, 12:14 PM   #15
ANA/NCA Precision Models

New arrival, 1:400 Scoot B777-200ER by Phoenix! This is the latest aircraft that I've boarded, SIN-HKG-SIN, Scoot operates from Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 2.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: