"Homzie's 1:400 and Beyond Speedbird Fleet and More..." - Page 54 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-18-2019, 06:03 PM   #796
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby
Re: "Homzie's 1:400 and Beyond Speedbird Fleet and More..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Thanks Cal, I really enjoyed sharing the "family" photo of the three Expo2020 bauble models. However, I actually don't have a favourite as all are wonderful, my friend and all would operate EK241/EK242 rotation at some point in time!!! If you were still collecting Emirates aircrafts, which one would you buy or would you buy all three, Cal? I haven't seen an update from your end, Cal, is everything okay???
Itís difficult to choose a favourite as all of the variations look good, but I think the Green design fits in with the rest of the Emirates livery the best. I probably wouldnít have collected them all, but Iím sure one or two of them wouldíve made their way into my fleet! I hope to have a new update to share soon Homzie - Iíve just been acquiring some more models and realigning the schedules a little!

Anyway, itís nice to see another WestJet B737 landing in your fleet - it must be time for a WestJet family photo soon..!

- Cal.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2019, 02:05 AM   #797
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Itís difficult to choose a favourite as all of the variations look good, but I think the Green design fits in with the rest of the Emirates livery the best. I probably wouldnít have collected them all, but Iím sure one or two of them wouldíve made their way into my fleet! I hope to have a new update to share soon Homzie - Iíve just been acquiring some more models and realigning the schedules a little!

Anyway, itís nice to see another WestJet B737 landing in your fleet - it must be time for a WestJet family photo soon..!

- Cal.
Interesting that you wouldíve gone for a couple of Expo2020 A380s my friend. I tend to agree that the Green one suits the Emirates livery the best of the three. However, I really donít have a favorite as i like all three. Iím still awaiting American Airlines B737-800 N920NN by NG models which is awaiting shipping...Iíll receive it around November 3rd week (taking Indian customs into consideration)! Iím still waiting for your updates Cal.

It will be time for a WestJet ďfamily photoĒ once my new NG models arrive, after the completion of my WestJet fleet! Iím expecting WestJet B737-800 and B787-9 (both NG Models) sometime in Nov after which my WestJet fleet will be complete!

However, in the meantime, since my Air Canada fleet is complete, I thought Iíd share a family photo of all my Air Canada models (including 2 in 1/500 scale).

My dearest friends, since my Air Canada fleet is complete, I thought Iíd share a ďgroupieĒ of all my models. In this ďgroupieĒ youíd find a mix of B777s (in old ice blue livery and the current livery), a B787-9 in new livery, A330-300 in ice blue livery and a couple of grounded B737-8 MAX aircrafts in new current livery. Sad to see them grounded but safety first! If the aircraft is unsafe to fly, I guess it should be grounded.

The list of aircrafts in this ďgroupieĒ...
A330-300 C-GFAJ (Phoenix models) - ice blue livery
B787-9 C-FVLQ (Phoenix models) - new livery
B737-8 MAX C-FTJV (GJ) - new livery
B737-8 MAX C-FSJH (Phoenix models) - new livery
B777-200LR C-FIUJ (GJ) - ice blue livery
B777-200 LR C-FNND (Phoenix models) - new livery
B777-200 LR C-FNNH (Herpa500) - new livery
B777-300ER C-FITU (GJ) - ice blue livery
B777-300ER C-FIUL (Aero500) - ice blue livery
B777-300ER C-FITW (Phoenix models) - new livery
B777-300ER C-FIVW (Phoenix models) - ice blue livery

Sad to see the Max grounded! Here are the pictures of my Air Canada ďgroupieĒ...

https://ibb.co/tLmdMC3
https://ibb.co/VDgxxph
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 12:39 PM   #798
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

That’s a fantastic Air Canada fleet you have there Homzie! Both liveries are very nice - I’ll miss the Ice Blue once it eventually disappears, but the new black and white livery is certainly a sleek refresh.

- Cal.

Old 10-21-2019, 02:06 AM   #799
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Thatís a fantastic Air Canada fleet you have there Homzie! Both liveries are very nice - Iíll miss the Ice Blue once it eventually disappears, but the new black and white livery is certainly a sleek refresh.

- Cal.
Thanks Cal. I have to admit that Iíll miss the Ice Blue livery once itís gone too but Iím still getting used to the new black and white livery which will take a while for me to get used to.

How long till we see an update from your end, my friend?
Old 10-21-2019, 02:12 AM   #800
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

My friends, while I wait for my new arrivals, due to elections here in Mumbai, I had a day off and was feeling a bit bored! Hence, I decided to share with you all one more “groupie” consisting of my Phoenix Models A380s (a few of them are in still a box). In this groupie, you’ll see British Airways G-XLEK, Etihad Airways A6-APC, A6-APG, A6-API, Qatar Airways A7-APC, Qantas VH-OQK and Singapore Airlines 9V-SKT.

Next up, my Emirates A380s in this scale (I’ll need a bigger table for those pics)!

Now for the pictures...
https://ibb.co/58XR7TR
https://ibb.co/hBG6Cv0
https://ibb.co/MCHFKKQ
Old 10-22-2019, 04:00 PM   #801
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
My friends, while I wait for my new arrivals, due to elections here in Mumbai, I had a day off and was feeling a bit bored! Hence, I decided to share with you all one more ďgroupieĒ consisting of my Phoenix Models A380s (a few of them are in still a box). In this groupie, youíll see British Airways G-XLEK, Etihad Airways A6-APC, A6-APG, A6-API, Qatar Airways A7-APC, Qantas VH-OQK and Singapore Airlines 9V-SKT.

Next up, my Emirates A380s in this scale (Iíll need a bigger table for those pics)!

Now for the pictures...
A wonderful, interesting, immense never ending story! Your love with and for British Airways and Emirates is one of the greatest ever!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 04:07 PM   #802
Triple-7 Fan

Quote:
Thanks Cal. I have to admit that Iíll miss the Ice Blue livery once itís gone too but Iím still getting used to the new black and white livery which will take a while for me to get used to.

How long till we see an update from your end, my friend?
Well Homzie, like I said, I'm currently re-working some of the schedules for my diorama, so there'll be a short pause in the updates until I've finished that work. Don't worry though, my New York diorama will be back soon!

Anyway, great fleet of A380's my friend! All are very nice models, but the Singapore Airlines model is my favourite - their livery just looks superb on the A380.

- Cal.
Old 10-23-2019, 02:27 AM   #803
A320 F/O

daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
My friends, while I wait for my new arrivals, due to elections here in Mumbai, I had a day off and was feeling a bit bored! Hence, I decided to share with you all one more ďgroupieĒ consisting of my Phoenix Models A380s (a few of them are in still a box). In this groupie, youíll see British Airways G-XLEK, Etihad Airways A6-APC, A6-APG, A6-API, Qatar Airways A7-APC, Qantas VH-OQK and Singapore Airlines 9V-SKT.

Next up, my Emirates A380s in this scale (Iíll need a bigger table for those pics)!

Now for the pictures...
Beautiful collection of whales you have there mate, that BA and Singapore are very high on my search list, good lukc getting your models through!
daniel richardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 04:09 AM   #804
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
A wonderful, interesting, immense never ending story! Your love with and for British Airways and Emirates is one of the greatest ever!
Thanks Ale, coming from a legend, makes me feel great!!! You mean my love for BA B747s and Emirates A380s?

Like I said on your thread, BA B747s will be back in Mumbai but only for a month in December so, will be looking forward to spotting them next month, my friend! Your passion for model collecting as a whole is legendary, Ale!!!

Quote:
Well Homzie, like I said, I'm currently re-working some of the schedules for my diorama, so there'll be a short pause in the updates until I've finished that work. Don't worry though, my New York diorama will be back soon!

Anyway, great fleet of A380's my friend! All are very nice models, but the Singapore Airlines model is my favourite - their livery just looks superb on the A380.

- Cal.
Take your time, Cal, as great things take time, my friend!!! I tend to agree that SQ livery looks great on their A380s, its a good thing we get one daily here in BOM. I'm really waiting your NYC updates. Meanwhile the aircrafts and schedules for my YYZ airport are complete...just need the Terminal building

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel richardson View Post
Beautiful collection of whales you have there mate, that BA and Singapore are very high on my search list, good lukc getting your models through!
Thanks Daniel, were you able to find the BA and Singapore A380s, my friend? Haven't seen an update from your end, hope to see one soon! I am expecting Emirates B77W A6-EPU (Green EXPO), which is exclusively available at the Emirates online Store with EPK and EPO to follow!
Old 11-04-2019, 04:16 AM   #805
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

My friends, we all know that one of our important friends loves his KLM planes. Well, I have a few of them in my fleet as well, maybe not as much as he does as he's our legendary Dutchman. Thom, this 'groupie' is for you, my friend...You know that I collect 1/400 as well as 1/500 scale models. Here are my KLM heavies consisting of...
B789 PH-BHO (HERPA500)
B772 PH-BQB (HERPA500)
B772 PH-BQF (PHOENIX)
B77W PH-BVO (PHOENIX)
B744 PH-BFA (WITTY400)
B744 PH-BFC (CUSTOM) - thanks, Thom!
B744 PH-BFG (PHOENIX)
B744 PH-BFH (PHOENIX)
B744 PH-BFL (HERPA500)
B744 PH-BFS (HERPA500)
B744 PH-BFV (CUSTOM) - thanks Thom!
pictures will be uploaded shortly!!!
Old 11-04-2019, 04:25 AM   #806
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

KLM groupie for our friend Thom!
https://ibb.co/Hp04zxb
https://ibb.co/kXQ6MBL
https://ibb.co/CvpJwwR
Old 11-04-2019, 02:04 PM   #807
Triple-7 Fan

Great fleet of KLM heavies you have there Homzie! I’m hoping we see a KLM B787-10 in the standard livery in 1:400 soon!

- Cal.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:26 PM   #808
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

Quote:
Great fleet of KLM heavies you have there Homzie! Iím hoping we see a KLM B787-10 in the standard livery in 1:400 soon!

- Cal.
Thanks Cal, are you going to buy the KLM B787-10 in the new standard livery? If yes, which one is it going to be, the GJ one or the Phoenix one, my friend? I have a feeling it could be GJ!

Iíll consider it once KLM starts using B787-10 on one of their two flights, till then, Iíll use B744, B777 and B787-9 for my Toronto Airport once my Terminal is ready. I was just making a list of other flights (not on my list) which operate into Toronto and the list is never ending it seems!

Hoping to see an update from your end soon, my friend!
Old 11-05-2019, 10:36 PM   #809
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

My friends, there are plenty of important airlines in Asia and here are some of them. Asia has some of the most colorful liveries and airlines. In this mini groupie, you’ll find oneworld members Cathay Pacific, Qantas and Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, Korean, Gulf Air. Hope you like this mini groupie as much as I enjoyed sharing the pictures with you! However, this isn’t my complete Asian fleet as there are more planes in various boxes as due to the dust and pollution here, they’re stored in boxes rather than being displayed.

https://ibb.co/Q91xZft
https://ibb.co/kXTK4td
https://ibb.co/YtGmbb5
Old 11-06-2019, 02:33 AM   #810
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Stunning fleet, so many beautiful airlines and liveries.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: