"Homzie's 1:400 and Beyond Speedbird Fleet and More..." - Page 36 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-13-2017, 11:13 AM   #526
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Homzie's 1:400 Speedbird Fleet and More...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Simply wonderful my friend!

Congratulations on completing your first goal and hopefully you can complete the second soon too - how many more registrations are needed?

- Cal.
Thanks my friend...I need G-BNLB, G-BNLF, G-BNLP, G-BYGA, G-BYGB and G-BYGG to complete the fleet. However, I have the aforementioned 6 as well as G-BYGE as customs to look forward to. G-BYGE was decided to be done way before the GJ model was announced. Therefore, I will have 2 models with the reg. G-BYGE.

Besides those, I have a few world tail conversions (in 1:500 scale), such as G-BNLN, G-CIVB, G-CIVN and G-BYGD. This is to regularize my fleet so as to resemble the current SpeedBird B744 fleet...So, technically I require only 6 more to complete the fleet of 57!

Besides, those, I will have G-BNLO, G-CIVI, G-CIVL, G-CIVV, G-CIVX and G-CIVZ painted in current colours with IVI, IVL and IVZ in oneworld livery!

I require the following to complete the fleet - (all in Union Jack)
G-BNLB
G-BNLF
G-BNLP
G-BYGA
G-BYGB
G-BYGG

After all arrive, I will probably (try to) take a family photo of all 57 BA B744s!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2017, 04:08 PM   #527
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Thanks my friend...I need G-BNLB, G-BNLF, G-BNLP, G-BYGA, G-BYGB and G-BYGG to complete the fleet. However, I have the aforementioned 6 as well as G-BYGE as customs to look forward to. G-BYGE was decided to be done way before the GJ model was announced. Therefore, I will have 2 models with the reg. G-BYGE.

Besides those, I have a few world tail conversions (in 1:500 scale), such as G-BNLN, G-CIVB, G-CIVN and G-BYGD. This is to regularize my fleet so as to resemble the current SpeedBird B744 fleet...So, technically I require only 6 more to complete the fleet of 57!

Besides, those, I will have G-BNLO, G-CIVI, G-CIVL, G-CIVV, G-CIVX and G-CIVZ painted in current colours with IVI, IVL and IVZ in oneworld livery!

I require the following to complete the fleet - (all in Union Jack)
G-BNLB
G-BNLF
G-BNLP
G-BYGA
G-BYGB
G-BYGG

After all arrive, I will probably (try to) take a family photo of all 57 BA B744s!!!
Only six more to go my friend, that is exciting!

I didn't realise you were having World Tail models repainted into the Union Flag livery as well... How many World Tail B747-400's will remain after these conversions are completed?

- Cal.

New York Metropolitan International Airport
Models from my collection FOR SALE on eBay.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 07:17 PM   #528
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

Wow! Congratulations on that.

Maybe you can spare one world tail?
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2017, 11:06 PM   #529
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
Wow! Congratulations on that.

Maybe you can spare one world tail?
my friend...let the Union Jack liveries arrive then we will revisit this conversation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Only six more to go my friend, that is exciting!

I didn't realise you were having World Tail models repainted into the Union Flag livery as well... How many World Tail B747-400's will remain after these conversions are completed?

- Cal.
Indeed my friend...(I didn't realize that either!)...though only 6 more are remaining, I have a few conversions from World Tails / Union Jack into Union Jack / oneworld (G-CIVZ is the Union Jack to oneworld conversion) to look forward to.

These are the changes -
1:400 scale -
G-CIVA (victoRIOus) JC Wings into G-BNLO (Union Jack)
G-CIVP (oneworld) into G-CIVI (oneworld)
G-CIVC (oneworld Red Nose) Apollo400 into G-CIVL (oneworld)
G-CIVV - repaint and addition of the To Fly To Serve Crest
G-CIVX - removal of the United Kingdom and Chatham Historic Dockyard and repaint
G-CIVZ (Union Jack) into G-CIVZ (oneworld)

Apart from the above, I have 3 Emirates A380s as customs as well (A6-EEJ, A6-EEP and A6-EUJ) and the regular GJ release A6-EPP and the KU B77W by JC Wings 9K-AOC.

1:500 scale -
G-BNLA (Union Jack) into G-BNLN (Union Jack)
G-CIVA (Chelsea Rose - British Asia Airways) into G-CIVN (Union Jack)
G-CIVB (Chelsea Rose) into G-CIVB (Union Jack)
G-BYGD (Rendezvous) into G-BYGD (Union Jack)

The following are my World Tail BA B744s - (after the conversions)
(1) G-BNLG (Whale Rider - Canada) - BB500
(2) G-BNLH (Wings - Denmark) - BB400
(3) G-BNLJ (Ndebele Martha - South Africa) - BB500
(4) G-BNLK (Water Dreaming - Australia) - BB500 (should I convert this or not)
(5) G-BNLM (Ndebele Martha - South Africa) - BB400
(6) G-BNLR (Rendezvous - Hong Kong) - GJ400
(7) G-BNLS (Wunala Dreaming - Australia) - GJ400
(8) G-BNLT (Koguty Lowickie - Poland) - GJ400
(9) G-BNLV (Waves of the City - U.S.A.) - BB400

I am in 2 minds as to whether I should convert G-BNLK from Water Dreaming into the regular Union Jack with To Fly To Serve crest! What do you think, my friends???

Please feel free to leave feedback and suggestions, my friends!!!
Old 02-14-2017, 04:26 AM   #530
RJ Captain

Peterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dog

Amazing the 747 in 1:200!! She will steal attentions from the rest of the crew! ahahahah

"I am in 2 minds as to whether I should convert G-BNLK from Water Dreaming into the regular Union Jack with To Fly To Serve crest! What do you think, my friends??? "

Why not having both?
Old 02-14-2017, 08:26 AM   #531
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Congratulations for your first goal my friend. What about your situation?

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 09:17 AM   #532
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Congratulations for your first goal my friend. What about your situation?
Thanks my friend...I was eager to "score" the first goal which took a very long time to come. My foot is getting better by the day, applying ice pack 5 times a day and bandage while I sleep. It'll take a week more till I can start walking and about 10 more days till I can walk normally.

My second goal will be scored anytime this year! Stay tuned for family pics of all my British Airways B747-400s once they all arrive (either new registrations or Union Jack conversions). My 1:400 scale B744s will be shared here while the 1:500 scale ones will be shared on the other thread.

Meanwhile, my friend, here are the pictures of my other 1:200 scale model - GJ200 BA B777-300ER G-STBC. She is awaiting to go to the gate prior to her departure to Cal's Dubai as BA 105.

GEMINIJETS 1:200 BA B77W G-STBC BA 105 TO DUBAI

Old 02-14-2017, 12:29 PM   #533
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

Quote:
my friend...let the Union Jack liveries arrive then we will revisit this conversation...

Indeed my friend...(I didn't realize that either!)...though only 6 more are remaining, I have a few conversions from World Tails / Union Jack into Union Jack / oneworld (G-CIVZ is the Union Jack to oneworld conversion) to look forward to.

These are the changes -
1:400 scale -
G-CIVA (victoRIOus) JC Wings into G-BNLO (Union Jack)
G-CIVP (oneworld) into G-CIVI (oneworld)
G-CIVC (oneworld Red Nose) Apollo400 into G-CIVL (oneworld)
G-CIVV - repaint and addition of the To Fly To Serve Crest
G-CIVX - removal of the United Kingdom and Chatham Historic Dockyard and repaint
G-CIVZ (Union Jack) into G-CIVZ (oneworld)

Apart from the above, I have 3 Emirates A380s as customs as well (A6-EEJ, A6-EEP and A6-EUJ) and the regular GJ release A6-EPP and the KU B77W by JC Wings 9K-AOC.

1:500 scale -
G-BNLA (Union Jack) into G-BNLN (Union Jack)
G-CIVA (Chelsea Rose - British Asia Airways) into G-CIVN (Union Jack)
G-CIVB (Chelsea Rose) into G-CIVB (Union Jack)
G-BYGD (Rendezvous) into G-BYGD (Union Jack)

The following are my World Tail BA B744s - (after the conversions)
(1) G-BNLG (Whale Rider - Canada) - BB500
(2) G-BNLH (Wings - Denmark) - BB400
(3) G-BNLJ (Ndebele Martha - South Africa) - BB500
(4) G-BNLK (Water Dreaming - Australia) - BB500 (should I convert this or not)
(5) G-BNLM (Ndebele Martha - South Africa) - BB400
(6) G-BNLR (Rendezvous - Hong Kong) - GJ400
(7) G-BNLS (Wunala Dreaming - Australia) - GJ400
(8) G-BNLT (Koguty Lowickie - Poland) - GJ400
(9) G-BNLV (Waves of the City - U.S.A.) - BB400

I am in 2 minds as to whether I should convert G-BNLK from Water Dreaming into the regular Union Jack with To Fly To Serve crest! What do you think, my friends???

Please feel free to leave feedback and suggestions, my friends!!!
Nice nice! I'll be waiting. Hope there is an Animals and Trees.
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 09:28 PM   #534
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
Nice nice! I'll be waiting. Hope there is an Animals and Trees.
Well my friend, there is an Animals and Trees (G-BNLZ) but, since I have G-BNLZ (Change for Good), I thought I'd include that instead of Animals and Trees. However, the family pictures of 1:500 scale models will include Animals and Trees G-BNLZ. However, the Change for Good will operate BA 045 / BA 044 to Cape Town from my airport, an update which you'll see very soon!
Old 03-05-2017, 12:14 AM   #535
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

I have a small query, my friends...I want to add the Kuwait Airways B777-300ER 9K-AOC to my fleet. I require your expert advise. Should I wait for the JC Wings version to be released or buy the Phoenix version? Which has the better B777 mold?

Thanks (for your help)
Regards,
Homzie.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:14 AM   #536
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I have a small query, my friends...I want to add the Kuwait Airways B777-300ER 9K-AOC to my fleet. I require your expert advise. Should I wait for the JC Wings version to be released or buy the Phoenix version? Which has the better B777 mold?

Thanks (for your help)
Regards,
Homzie.
Well Homzie, JC Wings make wonderful models but they do take a while to release them! If you really want to add the model to your collection now, I would switch your order to the Phoenix version which is also a great model!

- Cal.

Old 03-10-2017, 09:22 PM   #537
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

This is my first non BA model arrival in a while because my main concentration and focus is on completion of my BA B744 fleet (after a few World Tail conversions). I debated about buying this model but n the end, I decided to buy it. This minor update is for our good friend Cal who is famous for his Emirates planes. The model is EK B77W A6-EPP by GJ. Lately, GJ has been manufacturing many EK A380s and B77Ws in special livery. However, the lure of an EK B77W without any special promotion was too good not to turn down (they did release the A380 Emirates FA Cup A6-EER in the batch containing the EK B77W). Therefore my friend, this Emirates B777-300(ER) A6-EPP is dedicated to you, Cal! We know how much you love your Emirates B77Ws. Model of the year contender? Could be?

EMIRATES B777-300(ER) A6-EPP expertly made by GJ.

Coming soon - a few more BA B744 customs and the Phoenix Kuwait Airways B777-300(ER) 9K-AOC...
Old 03-11-2017, 03:09 PM   #538
Triple-7 Fan

A wonderful model my friend - the first Emirates B777-300/ER complete with antennas in 1:400! I'm still eagerly awaiting my example...

- Cal.

Old 03-13-2017, 10:38 PM   #539
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

Well my friend, I can't wait for your EK B77W to arrive...I have a few EK A380 and BA B744 customs to look forward to. Apart from them, a few BA B777-236ER World Tails being repainted into "Union Jack" tails to regularize the fleet. Cal, I still have the Kuwait Airways B77W 9K-AOC to look forward to!

March 11, 2017 was another dark day for BA B744s...another "Queen" was withdrawn by the airline. Apparently, B787-9s and A350-900s are being purchased to replace the 'aging' Queens. B744s are irreplaceable but the only natural replacement for the B744s is the B747-8i.

G-BNLO was withdrawn from the fleet after arriving from Denver as BA 218 on 11-03-2017. R.I.P. G-BNLO The good news is that G-BNLO will continue to be in service from my airport to Cape Town as BA 043 / BA 042.

Last edited by solicitor82; 03-13-2017 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:45 PM   #540
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

I first saw this model in our friend Cal's fleet and instantly decided to buy it. Thanks for the inspiration, my friend

The very first Kuwait Airways B777-300(ER) was delivered to the airline on 06-12-2016 and has been to LHR and BOM (and a few other destinations). 9K-AOC joins her sisters 9K-AOB (B772) and 9K-ADE (B744) in my very modest KU fleet. She is named "Failaka" and since her delivery, she has been to Frankfurt, New York JFK, Mumbai and London Heathrow.

Here she is KUWAIT AIRWAYS B777-300(ER) 9K-AOC by PHOENIX prior to her departure to Kuwait as KU 102 (at 15:35 LT)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: