T-Tail Collection - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-20-2013, 07:31 PM   #16
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby
Re: T-Tail Collection

Oh, yeah. He does have some great prices. I've bought from him before and it just wasn't settling. I usually buy from Nick. Even though I am watching that Southwest model he has in his collection.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #17
First Officer

BWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dog

It's not a very popular airport for spotting, but I absolutely love it.
And you should have! What time were you there? I worked 8am to 3:30 today.

We were there around 10am or so. We go to Richmond a few times a month. I'll drop in on you one day. Hopefully with a 400 scale UAE 744!
BWIAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #18
Portlandia!

PDXspotter is flying under the radarPDXspotter is flying under the radar

SW&Blue, were you at the airport when comair 5191 crashed? Did you go see it?
PDXspotter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2013, 07:56 PM   #19
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXspotter View Post
SW&Blue, were you at the airport when comair 5191 crashed? Did you go see it?
I was in 5th grade when that happened. I wasn't very big on planes then. I have yet to go see the crash site and the memorial, however there is one in Richmond at a local park that's nice. And a lady who died on the crash has a memorial dog park at the park. I sometimes take my dogs there.

The runway they mistakenly turned onto is no longer there. They took that runway up and now the GA runway is separate from the main runway.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:58 PM   #20
Portlandia!

PDXspotter is flying under the radarPDXspotter is flying under the radar

oh wow so thats why the runway looked wierd on google maps
PDXspotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #21
Line Service Technician

This is the new runway. Totally separate from the main runway. You can see a dead grass spot at the top of the picture where the old runway used to be.

Old runway.
Old 07-20-2013, 11:21 PM   #22
Line Service Technician

I have ordered the AirTran 717. The last airline I need for my airport. I will buy some more Delta and another American.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #23
RJ Second Officer

kucing2013 is getting startedkucing2013 is getting startedkucing2013 is getting startedkucing2013 is getting startedkucing2013 is getting startedkucing2013 is getting started

i want to share my T tail ....

and compare with 1/500

kucing2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:54 PM   #24
Line Service Technician

That Delta is so good looking!
Old 07-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #25
Rackenville Intl. Airport

Abel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciated

This is my fictional T510T-920 plane . I got it few years ago at the model shop . This model is not very expensive at all .

Last edited by Abel Flyer; 04-06-2014 at 09:46 AM.
Abel Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 09:35 AM   #26
Rackenville Intl. Airport

Abel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciatedAbel Flyer is appreciated

Hey , where do you get that Merpati Nusantara model ?
Abel Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 01:34 PM   #27
RJ Second Officer

kucing2013 is getting startedkucing2013 is getting startedkucing2013 is getting startedkucing2013 is getting startedkucing2013 is getting startedkucing2013 is getting started

I thing you can easy find in yours model shope in yours contry.
kucing2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:31 PM   #28
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue's Collection

Changed the title, as this gem is not a T-Tail.

Behold. The beautiful American 777-300 has landed in Richmond.

photo

Can not wait for more models of this livery.

Tomorrow, the big package comes.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #29
Obsessed with United

United737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dog

What's in the package? Can you give us some hints?

Types I fly: C-17 Globemaster, MC-130H Combat Talon II
United737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #30
Line Service Technician

1) Mad Dog
2) 767-XX
3) 7X7
4) 172
5) I'll give it to ya. The Herpa Control Tower.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: