What Should I Do? - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-23-2012, 10:05 PM   #16
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby
Re: What Should I Do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N643UA View Post
Yeah, I wonder how many emails a day the get that say "Ken I haz rollin gearz on da 777 plz". But ALWAYS make sure the dealer is a Gemini Jets Authorized dealer before you order from them!
I know, and they probably are required to read every single email no matter what the subject line is . That job would stress me out a little .

And yes, I ordered from Amazon which is a very well known source so no problem there.

Gemini seemed very concerned in the email, so I really appreciate their good customer service.

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2012, 11:38 PM   #17
Guilty Bystander

paddle562 is getting startedpaddle562 is getting startedpaddle562 is getting startedpaddle562 is getting startedpaddle562 is getting startedpaddle562 is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
Because a company such as Amazon is going to inspect models? Get real.
No but you can always see if they'll exchange it. Amazon has one of the best return policies in the market.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #18
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Well, GJ sent me them for free and they arrived today but it's not even right really .

The UPS 767 model I have has rolling wheels, and they sent me gear without rolling wheels. They also sent me the whole landing gear instead of just the tires, so I guess now I have to replace the whole main landing gear. And then I will have main landing gear without rolling tires and nose gear with rolling tires .

Oh well, I guess it's better than nothing considering it's free - but the model shouldn't have arrived like that in the first place. Maybe I will contact Amazon and see if I can get a replacement .

Old 08-28-2012, 07:48 AM   #19
JeffinM***

cameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributorcameraman1031 is an excellent contributor

The question is "what would you like to do"? Amazon stands by their products. Give them a call. They may
even absorb the return postage if you are nice to them ). In this case Amazon is the "distributor". It
could either be an oversight from the factory or a "return" that wasn't inspected "somewhere". It's a
bummer that this happened although it is rare.
cameraman1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:42 AM   #20
Delta Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameraman1031 View Post
The question is "what would you like to do"? Amazon stands by their products. Give them a call. They may
even absorb the return postage if you are nice to them ). In this case Amazon is the "distributor". It
could either be an oversight from the factory or a "return" that wasn't inspected "somewhere". It's a
bummer that this happened although it is rare.
Thanks for your help, I think I will contact them about a replacement .

Old 08-28-2012, 01:37 PM   #21
Earning My Wings

SQ_Flyer is flying under the radar

I bought an Air Tahiti Nui A340 from Amazon (they were the seller) a while ago. When it arrived, the landing gear was crooked. I did the return procedure and got a replacement without having to pay for return shipping unlike with most retailers.
SQ_Flyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
767, amazon, missing tires, missing wheels, ups

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: