Daniel's collection and new arrivals - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-31-2012, 07:02 AM   #46
A320 F/O

daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby
Re: Daniel's collection and new arrivals

A few new ones! All courtesy of Andrew 757

The rare Allegiant 757, absolutely stunning model!

Delta Airlines 757-200W, to go with its Skyteam bretherin

British Airways A321, had this before, it made only a fleeting stop in my collection, now it has a permanent home!
daniel richardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2012, 07:06 AM   #47
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby

Nice to see they have found a good home. Enjoy them Daniel!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #48
A320 F/O

daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby

New ones

Qatar A380 Gemini Jets from virginaustralia787

FlyBe Saab from Airspotters, there was a bit of a hoo ha about the payment (i paid they said i didn't as they couldn't find a link to it in their PayPal) however, after proof and searching through their records it was seen that i'd paid and i got this beauty! Tiny little thing.... i'm ordering another!

Quick size comparison, FlyBe Q400 vs FlyBe Saab vs iPad
the pictures from now on should be of a slightly better quality... Traded in the old phone and got a new one with 8mp camera... yes an extra 3 Megapixels!

Last edited by daniel richardson; 09-07-2012 at 10:07 AM.

Old 09-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #49
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby

The FlyBe Saab looks great. I received my first one yesterday and am now waiting for the delivery of my second.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #50
RJ Captain

virginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciated

Great to see my Qatar in such a great collection!
virginaustralia787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #51
A320 F/O

The model came perfect! As you can imagine, the box was a bit dented but didn't affect the beautiful model!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:58 PM   #52
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Daniel, I like the Qatar...does it have an official registration or a fake one like some GJ releases???
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:41 AM   #53
RJ Captain

virginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciatedvirginaustralia787 is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Daniel, I like the Qatar...does it have an official registration or a fake one like some GJ releases???
Since I used to own the model I can answer the question;
The registration is A7-GGJ which is another fake registration as the Qatar a380s are coming sometime like 2016 and nobody knows the registration
virginaustralia787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:07 AM   #54
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Nice flybe 340. How long did it take to arrive? I ask this because I have never purchased from airspotters.com and just wanted to find out
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 06:13 AM   #55
A320 F/O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
Nice flybe 340. How long did it take to arrive? I ask this because I have never purchased from airspotters.com and just wanted to find out
It took about 2 days after shipping (arrived on the second day)

New photos!
All courtesy of Woodland0000

Gemini Jets British Airways A319, considering removing the 'United Kingdom' titles

The Phoenix Firefly

Phoenix JetsGo MD83, beautiful model! Got it cheaper because it has paint bubbles... Barely noticeable going to be used for charter flights into my Airport
Old 09-08-2012, 06:51 AM   #56

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

I would remove the united kingdom titles, lovely arrivals, I want the firefly!
Old 09-08-2012, 07:17 AM   #57
A320 F/O

As you posted that i was in the process 2 cotton buds (double tipped) plus nail polish remover and 5 minutes = this

looks much nicer now!
Old 09-22-2012, 07:04 AM   #58
A320 F/O

quick update, i ordered another FlyBe Saab i'll post a picture as son as it arrives!
Old 09-22-2012, 07:09 AM   #59

I want one! Are you changing the reg?
Old 09-22-2012, 07:10 AM   #60
A320 F/O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
I want one! Are you changing the reg?
Yes i will be, from G-LGNE, just changing the 'E' into an 'I', ebay has quite a few if you want one!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: