Daniel's collection and new arrivals - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #31
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Daniel's collection and new arrivals

Daniel, where did you get the Dan-air set?

I'm thinking of starting to collect retro airlines such as Dan-air, Britiannia, Monarch britannia 312's etc.

'He ain't heavy, he's my brother'
ThomsonAirways737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #32
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby

Nice BA 734 fleet Daniel. I think I will be ordering 2 or 3 more soon.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:13 AM   #33
A320 F/O

daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomsonAirways737 View Post

I'm thinking of starting to collect retro airlines such as Dan-air, Britiannia, Monarch britannia 312's etc.
I got them as a Christmas present from my Granddad about 6 years ago and they are really cool, only they don't fit into my collection :/ but they have sentimental value so i can't sell them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew757 View Post
Nice BA 734 fleet Daniel. I think I will be ordering 2 or 3 more soon.
I know right, they are really really nice! I might have to spring for another 3 at the end of the month!
daniel richardson is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #34
RJ Captain

MiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dogMiniRyan is a top dog
You are amassing in a great hurry. I thought I was bad, but you have me beat. I'm feeling compelled to show my acquisitions. And here I was trying to hide my addition.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:45 PM   #35
A320 F/O

daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniRyan View Post
You are amassing in a great hurry. I thought I was bad, but you have me beat. I'm feeling compelled to show my acquisitions. And here I was trying to hide my addition.
I know right ;D most of my wages go on models! My wallet needs a break! I'm also running out of space to display the models and store the boxes! But i need more diversity on my airport. And you should show us your collection!
Old 07-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #36
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:

The Dan Air set is currently on eBay:
Boeing 707 and 727 Dan Air London twin set, a die cast metal set in 1/400 scale | eBay
Old 08-02-2012, 12:49 PM   #37
A320 F/O

Couple more Both are courtesy of Woodland0000

First up is the FlyBe Dash 8 Q400 by Gemini, so happy to finally have it land in my collection!

Next up is an Air Berlin Dash 8 Q400, beautiful and detailed model considering its size! We need more Air Berlin in the 1:400 scale!
I will post more tomorrow, i am expecting an aircraft of the orange variety
Old 08-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #38
Boeing 777-300ER

Cathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributorCathaypacific251 is an excellent contributor

Love the flybe and the airberlin!
Nice models Daniel
Collecting 1:500
Cathaypacific251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #39
RJ Captain

Ejohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributor

awesome modes mate! the flybe is a great looking plane! i too have the airberlin and i agree with you we need more from that airline! thanks for the pictures!

Eric-
Ejohn87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 03:38 PM   #40
A320 F/O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathaypacific251 View Post
Love the flybe and the airberlin!
Nice models Daniel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejohn87 View Post
awesome modes mate! the flybe is a great looking plane! i too have the airberlin and i agree with you we need more from that airline! thanks for the pictures!
Thank you both! Air Berlin has such a nice livery! I doubt we will see anything from gemini though! More likely to be Phoenix, Herpa, or god forbid, Dragon!
Old 08-02-2012, 03:54 PM   #41
ATP Captain

ThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobbyThomsonAirways737 is a legend of the hobby

They look excellent Daniel. Very good photo's. Call me stupid if you wish but do Dragon still produce models? I don't hear much of their new releases if they have any compared to GJ, Phoenix or Herpa.

Old 08-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #42
A320 F/O

Quote:
They look excellent Daniel. Very good photo's. Call me stupid if you wish but do Dragon still produce models? I don't hear much of their new releases if they have any compared to GJ, Phoenix or Herpa.
You know, i'm not actually sure, i just looked at their site says the last releases were march.... Maybe they weren't selling as many?
Old 08-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #43
A320 F/O

New arrival today, Many thanks to Airbus man for this beautiful model!

Easyjet A320 200th livery by Aeroclassics
Old 08-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #44
ATP Captain

Looking good Daniel! I wouldn't mind it in my collection but in all honesty, I dislike the flipback livery.

Old 08-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #45
RJ Captain

Airbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributorAirbus man is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel richardson View Post
New arrival today, Many thanks to Airbus man for this beautiful model!

Easyjet A320 200th livery by Aeroclassics
Delighted she arrived safety and looks amazing my friend.Enjoy.
Airbus man is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: