Daniel's collection and new arrivals - Page 22 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-25-2019, 10:26 AM   #316
A320 F/O

daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby
Re: Daniel's collection and new arrivals

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Merry Christmas Daniel to you and your loved ones
Thanks a lot Homzie, a merry christmas to you and your family too!

Side note, I finally got BOM again! 18th of January arriving around 8:45PM... Hopefully the air is a little easier to breathe than Delhi!
daniel richardson is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2019, 11:12 AM   #317
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel richardson View Post
Thanks a lot Homzie, a merry christmas to you and your family too!

Side note, I finally got BOM again! 18th of January arriving around 8:45PM... Hopefully the air is a little easier to breathe than Delhi!
Daniel, the air is much better than Delhi but still polluted. How long do you have this time?
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 11:27 AM   #318
A320 F/O

daniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobbydaniel richardson is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Daniel, the air is much better than Delhi but still polluted. How long do you have this time?
About 40 minutes as per the roster

Old 01-08-2020, 02:34 AM   #319
A320 F/O

Finally a new update! After 4 months my Royal Mail parcel has finally been shipped back from the USA (twice, once the the UK before being sent back to the USA, good job RM) to the UAE. Even better, the models were in perfect condition!

First up is the British Airways A350-1000 G-XWBA by Phoenix, this one actually turned up in good condition unlike the first one (XWBB) anyway, i'm happy and it goes nicely with its sister ship

Next up is the Air Belgium A340-300 by phoenix, a stunning model and i'm so, so happy that i got it!

I still have about 20 models to come (maybe more i cant remember at this point) so look out for those!
Old 01-08-2020, 04:18 AM   #320
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Daniel, this seems to be the preview to the main show, doesn't it?...I like your two new arrivals and I'm really glad that this BA A350 (G-XWBA) turned out better than her sister (which is in my collection). Looking forward to your mega update and your BOM trip! Twenty (or more) models at once! Wow! That's how much I bought in the whole of last year!!!
Old Yesterday, 07:53 AM   #321
A320 F/O

Time for a big update!

First up this FedEx MD11 from Gemini Jets. It's actually quite nice! They even bothered to put the lower antenna on behind the nose gear! Anyway, that's a FedEx MD11 finally finding a home in my fleet!

Next is this Gulf Air 787-9 in retro livery from Phoenix.. It's gorgeous! Though as always, if NG or JC release it on their mould then i might be tempted to get that as a replacement

Next up is this Sri Lankan Airlines A330 in regular livery by NG. I'll nevcer get tired of this gorgeous mould and i'll be adding many more in the future, i'm sure
Jet2 757-200 from NG models. I'll comment on this one but it applies to every single Jet2 model that i'm about to post. This. Is. Stunning. And if NG wanted to release some more Jet2 i wouldn't be opposed in the slightest!

Next is G-JZBL "Friendly low fares" also from NG

G-JZHG "Great package holidays"

G-GDFR "22KG baggage allowance"

G-JZHA "Jet2 Holidays" with winglets

G-DRTB "Jet2 Holidays" no winglets

Aegean Airbus A321 by Phoenix, finally after years we have Aegean Airlines in 1:400 scale! I just wish Phoenix would change the wingtip mould on their babybus moulds

Next is a pair of Turkish Airlines 737MAX9's by Phoenix, i got both TC-LYA and TC-LYB. Hopefully these birds will be in the air sooner and safer!

Finally for Homzie, here's a few pictures from my quick Bombay flight. Unfortunately for me it was changed to a training flight so i had to perform as safety pilot, however, i got some pictures of a couple of Air India beauties on the ramp and the famous holding point at runway 27!

Old Yesterday, 11:59 AM   #322
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

Lovely pics, Daniel, I see you've captured the Indian Queen which are used only for Hyderabad, Delhi and Jeddah flights (from Hyderabad), I believe! I hope you get a longer trip next time, even for a couple of days! By the way nice new additions, my friend! The Gulf Air retro is a wonderful model, Daniel!
Old Yesterday, 04:47 PM   #323
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Great batch of arrivals Daniel - I'm glad to see one of FedEx's iconic MD-11/F's has finally arrived in your collection! The Aegean A321 and Sri Lankan A330 are two more long-awaited models which have been missing from 1:400 scale for too long. Finally, that Gulf Air 'retro' B787 looks fantastic - I'm on the verge of thinking this livery looks even better than their recently refreshed livery!

- Cal.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: