Gemini Jets British Airways 747 "Landor" colours, surprisingly i'm very happy with this model, good constrruction and finishing and all antennas present and correct! Very happy to add this to my collection, hopefully Negus next month will be on par, just makes you wonder what went wrong with the BOAC last month...
Next up this Virgin Atlantic A330-300, another model i missed out on years ago and one i was determined to get this time! Exceptional model, all antennas present and correct, one small gripe would be the Candy Apple Red is a bit too pink but hey, it's still a very smart looking model!
And last but certainly not least, this pair of Jet2 737's again from Phoenix, and again including all possible antennas! The mould is starting to be in need of an update what with the advent of NG models, however i'm still happy to take these!
On the way:
- Panda Models Jet2 737-300 G-CELS
- Panda Models Jet2 737-300F G-CELW
- NG Models American Airlines A330-200
- NG Models West Atlantic 737-800 GNPTB
- Phoenix Air Belgium A340-300
- Gemini Jets Air Transat A310-300
Next month will be expensive, to be confirmed:
- NG Models British Airways 787-9
- NG Models Air Canada 787=9
- NG Models Virgin Atlantic 787-9
- NG Models Aeromexico "Quetzalcoatl" 787-9
- NG Models United 757-200 "Star Alliance" livery
- NG Models South African Airways A330-300
- Phoenix Models Amazon Prime Air 767-300F
- Phoenix Models Ryanair 737-800
- Phoenix Models Etihad A350-1000
- Phoenix Models Qatar Airways A350-1000 "Oneworld" livery
- Gemini Jets British Airways 747-400 "Negus" livery
- Gemini Jets AirBaltic A220 (CS300) "Latvia 100" livery