My Gorgeous New Model! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-17-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby
Thumbs up My Gorgeous New Model!

Today I received my latest addition to my collection, a 1:400 Cathay Pacific B777-300ER by JC Wings. In my opinion, it's a simply gorgeous model - very detailed and with rolling wheels. This is my first JC Wings model, and I don't really know much about them, but I am very impressed with this plane. Anyway, enough talking; now on to the pictures!
Attached Thumbnails
My Gorgeous New Model!-100_4192.jpg   My Gorgeous New Model!-100_4193.jpg   My Gorgeous New Model!-100_4195.jpg   My Gorgeous New Model!-100_4194.jpg   My Gorgeous New Model!-100_4198.jpg  

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
Senior Captain

UA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dogUA-DL-AA-US is a top dog
Re: My Gorgeous New Model!

That truly is a beautiful model! I saw it at Toronto Pearson Airport in September and it is a beautiful plane in real life as well I see Waffle Collectibles still has it (2 left)... Maybe it will be there after the new Phoenix and Gemini releases for March as i'm waiting for those to see if there will be anything from the new releases (I'm waiting to see them before i buy a model that has already been released ).
UA-DL-AA-US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Yes, it is a very beautiful plane . I got it on JetwayModels for a fairly good price, and as usual it arrived with no flaws .

Old 02-17-2012, 09:43 PM   #4
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

wow....it is a gorgeous model...I have the Phoenix one but whatever the brand, this plane looks absolutely gorgeous..the Cathay Pacific "oneworld" B777-300 - B-KPL...this is one of my top 5 models!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #5
Captain ''Lila Evelin"

Serbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciated

very nice!!!!!
Serbian Airport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:36 PM   #6
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

Aren't the engines small to you? I got mine a while ago, and they look small to me.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #7
Delta Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest&Blue View Post
Aren't the engines small to you? I got mine a while ago, and they look small to me.
No, not really. They seem right to me....If they are, I don't think it is that noticeable and it's still a beautiful model .

Old 02-21-2012, 08:06 PM   #8
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

Indeed yes, a very beautiful model. But with it next to some of my others T7s, the engines look small.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #9
Delta Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest&Blue View Post
Indeed yes, a very beautiful model. But with it next to some of my others T7s, the engines look small.
Oh well, I am content with it. I'm not as picky with my models like some people are unless there is something majorly wrong with the plane .

Old 02-22-2012, 02:22 AM   #10
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

heheheh Someone is in loooove!!!

"DeltaDude and Cathay pacific sittin on a tree. Kei Ai Es Es Ai En Gee!"

Looks GREAT!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:27 AM   #11
Delta Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
heheheh Someone is in loooove!!!

"DeltaDude and Cathay pacific sittin on a tree. Kei Ai Es Es Ai En Gee!"

Looks GREAT!
Haha, yes I am in love . I mean, who wouldn't be with such a beautiful model? I wonder how many hours of my life I have wasted staring at it .

Tags
1:400, cathay pacific, jc wings, model

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: