Gemini Jets 1:400 Lufthansa Regional Avro RJ-85 D-AVRO - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-06-2011, 03:45 PM   #1
RJ First Officer

gscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributor
Gemini Jets 1:400 Lufthansa Regional Avro RJ-85 D-AVRO

Hi everyone, I just won this GJ on ebay a couple of days ago but can't seem to find it on the database - can anyone help? I can't seem to find it on the GJ website either.

Gemini Jets 1:400 Lufthansa Regional Avro RJ-85 D-AVRO | eBay UK

Any help/comments much appreciated.
gscrase is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
Antartic Explorer

Ryanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast iconRyanairflyer is a diecast icon
Re: Gemini Jets 1:400 Lufthansa Regional Avro RJ-85 D-AVRO

Hmmm, maybe its a sample as far as I know they never produced this just the Eurowings version. Plus the Box isnt included which backs up the sample theory, they can be made in larger batches of around 30 in some cases. Interesting anyhow.
Ryanairflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:08 PM   #3
banned

thomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributor

It is a sample I can remember Gemini making it 2 years back but you got a great deal on it!
thomascook is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2011, 04:09 PM   #4
RJ First Officer

gscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributorgscrase is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanairflyer View Post
Hmmm, maybe its a sample as far as I know they never produced this just the Eurowings version. Plus the Box isnt included which backs up the sample theory, they can be made in larger batches of around 30 in some cases. Interesting anyhow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomascook View Post
It is a sample I can remember Gemini making it 2 years back but you got a great deal on it!
Thanks guys, cool it's my first sample!
Old 07-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #5
Lufthansa Group

lufthansaboy is a good contributorlufthansaboy is a good contributorlufthansaboy is a good contributorlufthansaboy is a good contributorlufthansaboy is a good contributorlufthansaboy is a good contributorlufthansaboy is a good contributorlufthansaboy is a good contributorlufthansaboy is a good contributorlufthansaboy is a good contributorlufthansaboy is a good contributor

I've got the Jet X version with D-AVRI as the reg.
lufthansaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:59 AM   #6
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscrase View Post
Thanks guys, cool it's my first sample!
Thanks for the information about the model. The W900 db team added it to the db now : Gemini Jets 1:400 Lufthansa Regional RJ-85 - Wings900 ID# 31055
Could you please take some pictures of it ?
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:04 AM   #7
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post
Thanks for the information about the model. The W900 db team added it to the db now : Gemini Jets 1:400 Lufthansa Regional RJ-85 - Wings900 ID# 31055
Could you please take some pictures of it ?
Hi, the model has not arrived yet but as soon as it does I will post some pictures of it in this thread as well as my collection thread.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:10 PM   #8
RJ First Officer

Photo's as requested

Old 07-19-2011, 03:52 PM   #9
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

thanks for the pics. Would you mind to take another shot from the right side ? Thanks again.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:55 PM   #10
RJ First Officer

Quote:
thanks for the pics. Would you mind to take another shot from the right side ? Thanks again.
As requested, your welcome to use these for the database.
Old 07-21-2011, 06:43 PM   #11
Wings900 Team Member

many thanks! I'll inform Carlos that he can upload the pics to the db.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:22 AM   #12
RJ Captain

Ejohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributorEjohn87 is a good contributor

interesting indeed! great shots, great catch, great thread! well done!

Eric-
Ejohn87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:46 AM   #13
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejohn87 View Post
interesting indeed! great shots, great catch, great thread! well done!
Thanks very much!
Old 07-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #14
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
many thanks! I'll inform Carlos that he can upload the pics to the db.

Photos uploaded to DB. Thanks to you Joerg and Gcrase :-)

Gemini Jets 1:400 Lufthansa Regional RJ-85 - Wings900 ID# 31055

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 07:50 PM   #15
banned

thomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributorthomascook is a good contributor

That's beautiful, nice new addition.
thomascook is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: