Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 79 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:38 PM   #1171
Captain

Pieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dogPieter666 is a top dog
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

aahhh, the AC A321 Iberia, doubted on buying that one too...
Instead I went for the A340-600 in the new livery

Is it me, or are the colours of the tail a bit off?

BTW Charter, you've got mail
Pieter666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2015, 03:38 PM   #1172
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Chengdu Airlines A320WL

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 03:40 PM   #1173
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

SWISS A321

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.

Old 05-07-2015, 03:41 PM   #1174
The Dark Side

Air Macau A321: look at this beauty!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-07-2015, 03:44 PM   #1175
The Dark Side

This airline was a mith of the past, but this livery is always wonderful!
Western Pacific B737-300 "The Simpsons"

Homer is a genius!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-07-2015, 03:46 PM   #1176
The Dark Side

Chengdu Airlines A319

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-07-2015, 03:47 PM   #1177
The Dark Side

Bangkok Airways A319

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-07-2015, 03:48 PM   #1178
The Dark Side

Jetstar.com A320 (Australia)

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-07-2015, 03:50 PM   #1179
The Dark Side

Ruili Airlines B737-700WL

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-07-2015, 03:51 PM   #1180
The Dark Side

Virgin Australia A320

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-07-2015, 03:55 PM   #1181
757 Bloke

Kestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobbyKestrel is a legend of the hobby

The nose gear on the Western Pacific 733 look mangeled!
Old 05-07-2015, 03:58 PM   #1182
The Dark Side

This model, with the Virgin Atlantic B787-9 and the Etihad B787-9, is one of the most important reasons for loving the 1:400 collection...look at her elegance!
Starflyer A320WL

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-07-2015, 04:00 PM   #1183
The Dark Side

Air Asia X A330-300 (Malaysia)

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-07-2015, 04:16 PM   #1184
The Dark Side

Azul A330-200, this is the airplane i also wanted in 1:500, not the special livery! But Herpa seems to fail too many my hopes...
Great airplane!!!

Charter airlines lover

Old 05-07-2015, 04:17 PM   #1185
The Dark Side

Hawaiian A330-200, another great model!

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: