Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 69 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:05 AM   #1021
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: The Dark Side.

Malaysia Airlines B737-800WL

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2015, 07:07 AM   #1022
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

What a pleasure having these masterpieces in my hands! And i have still to find the time to put them in my two 1:400 airports!!!

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines...R.I.P.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:07 AM   #1023
The Dark Side

Air Asia A320WL

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-13-2015, 02:22 PM   #1024
The Dark Side

Spring Airlines A320WL

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-13-2015, 02:23 PM   #1025
The Dark Side

TransAsia A321WL

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-13-2015, 02:24 PM   #1026
The Dark Side

Shanghai Airlines B737-800WL

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-13-2015, 02:24 PM   #1027
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Alessandro...very colorful Asian birds...by the way, 1:400 isn't "The Dark Side" anymore!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 03:21 PM   #1028
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Alessandro...very colorful Asian birds...by the way, 1:400 isn't "The Dark Side" anymore!!!
No more my friend, you're right! I'm starting to prefer the 1:400 scale rather then the too many Herpa flaws...

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-13-2015, 03:25 PM   #1029
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

hmm...speaking of Herpa flaws...I did receive my BA B787 from scalemodelstore with the left side gear detached...I am still expecting 2 more BA Herpa models (the soon to be released B77W G-STBH and A380 G-XLEB)...meanwhile, I love the details of GJ and PHX birds...
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:58 PM   #1030
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
hmm...speaking of Herpa flaws...I did receive my BA B787 from scalemodelstore with the left side gear detached...I am still expecting 2 more BA Herpa models (the soon to be released B77W G-STBH and A380 G-XLEB)...meanwhile, I love the details of GJ and PHX birds...
I am sad for your Herpa models flaws, now it seems that each model or each batch of news have flaws, despite what Product Management team has answered to my questions.
I completely agree with you about Gemini, Phoenix and all 1:400 models in general.

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-14-2015, 06:01 PM   #1031
The Dark Side

Silk Air B737-800WL "25 years" and Aeroflot-Nord Tu-154 have arrived and they are simply wonderful!
But before...Garuda Indonesia B737-500

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-15-2015, 02:25 PM   #1032
The Dark Side

Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

Pacific Blue B737-800WL

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-15-2015, 02:26 PM   #1033
The Dark Side

easyJet A320

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-15-2015, 02:28 PM   #1034
The Dark Side

Vladivostok Air Tu-154

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-15-2015, 02:28 PM   #1035
The Dark Side

Air Transat A330-200

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: