Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:58 AM   #46
BM - The Diamond Service

rosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dog
Re: The Dark Side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmibaby737 View Post
It wasn't realeased, will be very hard to get hold of a sample.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter
Someone can tell me something about Pulkovo Tu-154, Vladivostok-Avia Tu-154 and Thomas Cook A330-200? I did not find them on ebay.
I did see a Thomas Cook A330-200 on eBay not long ago, it might still be on there, it's a custom, and it looks great! Just to let you know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2011, 05:33 AM   #47
Senior Collector

Albert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Can all 1/500 collectors please hold a minutes silence for the loss of another good collector to the Dark Side
.....but 1/400 scale is the LIGHT side! 1/500th is the dark side!!
This is a man who has seen the light!
Old 04-26-2011, 05:36 AM   #48
First Officer

alexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert View Post
.....but 1/400 scale is the LIGHT side! 1/500th is the dark side!!
This is a man who has seen the light!
Yup you have Alessandro!

Old 04-26-2011, 08:34 AM   #49
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Yuuu-uuu...i have seeeeen the LIGHT!!!
I am waiting for a big ACB package with some 1:400 model.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 01:11 PM   #50
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Hi friends, i have just bought a myth...something i wanted in my 1:500 collection...a great charter airline...a common view in all the most important charter and holiday European airports...

...PULKOVO TU-154!!!
The blue on the tail seems to be too light, but i am so happy about this beauty! I hope to receive it very soon.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana...R.I.P.

Last edited by Charter; 04-26-2011 at 01:22 PM.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:23 PM   #51
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
...PULKOVO TU-154!!!
The blue on the tail seems to be too light, but i am so happy about this beauty! I hope to receive it very soon.
I was hoping to go a whole day without a post,but i can't wait to see this beauty.....
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:58 PM   #52
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
I was hoping to go a whole day without a post,but i can't wait to see this beauty.....
You (and me) have to wait two-three weeks, then i will show this dream come true!
Instead April 29th i will receive the first batch of 1:400 charter models...i will show everything of these marvellous aircrafts, as i can show everything of a marvellous woman!

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-26-2011, 03:18 PM   #53
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Hi friends, i have just bought a myth...something i wanted in my 1:500 collection...a great charter airline...a common view in all the most important charter and holiday European airports...

...PULKOVO TU-154!!!
don't remind me on this stupid Pulkovo release
When it was released, many people said the blue is too light but then the smarter guys found a photo to proove that it is right. The excuse was that this one had a kind of expermental livery whith a lighter blue and GJ thought everyone would love the 'special' c/s. See the darker blue one in the background ogf the pic

The stupid thing is that this not only the first but since 8 years already the only Pulkovo model in 1:400, but they choose a one-of livery for this instead of the mainstream. I've even flown on a Pulkovo Tu-154 but didn't get the model because of the c/s Just imagine they made only one Lufthansa model in the experimental yellow scheme and then nothing else for 8 years.
I'm still hoping for Herpa to make one in the right c/s in 1:500 to go along with the IL-86.

Last edited by Silverbird; 04-26-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:06 AM   #54
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post
don't remind me on this stupid Pulkovo release
When it was released, many people said the blue is too light but then the smarter guys found a photo to proove that it is right. The excuse was that this one had a kind of expermental livery whith a lighter blue and GJ thought everyone would love the 'special' c/s. See the darker blue one in the background ogf the pic

The stupid thing is that this not only the first but since 8 years already the only Pulkovo model in 1:400, but they choose a one-of livery for this instead of the mainstream. I've even flown on a Pulkovo Tu-154 but didn't get the model because of the c/s Just imagine they made only one Lufthansa model in the experimental yellow scheme and then nothing else for 8 years.
I'm still hoping for Herpa to make one in the right c/s in 1:500 to go along with the IL-86.
Many thanks for your explanation, i did not know the story about this "light blue" livery. But my thought is that "Pulkovo Tu-154 is...Pulkovo Tu-154", a myth for me and, i remember, for all the spotters at Salzburg Airport!
By the way, i have asked to Mr. Borgmann (Herpa) about Pulkovo Tu-154 release in 1:500 scale: he told me that the model was not yet considered, and that they should check the Il-86 sales, before to consider the Tu-154 production. I have seen that there are many many Il-86 to sell...

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 04-27-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:46 AM   #55
The Dark Side

Just purchased:
Vladivostok-Avia A320
S7 Tu-154
Monarch A330-200

You're thinking: you are telling us all the models you are buying, but when will you show the photos?
You're right: "you want facts, not words"...i hope to start to show photos of the first models in two or three days!

Charter airlines lover

Old 04-27-2011, 09:50 AM   #56
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Can all 1/500 collectors please hold a minutes silence for the loss of another good collector to the Dark Side
No way. The popping champagne bottles from ACB et al. make too much noise. Charter will keep their businesses growing
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:13 PM   #57
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosshallam View Post
I did see a Thomas Cook A330-200 on eBay not long ago, it might still be on there, it's a custom, and it looks great! Just to let you know
Thanks for posting this, I've just won it!
Old 04-27-2011, 03:40 PM   #58
BM - The Diamond Service

rosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew757 View Post
Congratulations!
Old 04-27-2011, 03:52 PM   #59
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosshallam View Post
Congratulations!
Thanks! I post pics of it at Brive Airport when I recieve it
Old 04-28-2011, 10:17 AM   #60
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew757 View Post
Lucky you, it's a wonderful model!

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: