Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 180 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-23-2020, 06:17 AM   #2686
Imagine. Create. Prosper.

kjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
These two MARVELS are arriving:

If just Herpa would produce them in 1:500 scale...
They are really WONDERFUL!!!
They look lovely! I saw this A321 bird last Sunday at Alicante, looks lovely in the Jet2holidays livery.

Old 07-23-2020, 08:53 AM   #2687
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs607 View Post
They look lovely! I saw this A321 bird last Sunday at Alicante, looks lovely in the Jet2holidays livery.
Welcome back.
Lucky you, have you spotted at Alicante?

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 05:18 AM   #2688

kjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributorkjs607 is an excellent contributor
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome back.
Lucky you, have you spotted at Alicante?
Thank you. Yes, I've spotted at Alicante a few times now, often quite a colourful mix of operations, particularly in summer, although I do miss seeing a line-up of Monarch A321's.

Old 07-24-2020, 02:32 PM   #2689
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Thank you. Yes, I've spotted at Alicante a few times now, often quite a colourful mix of operations, particularly in summer, although I do miss seeing a line-up of Monarch A321's.
Do you have pics? I imagine a lot of charter/leisure traffic, including many low costs.
Yes, Monarch is a sad miss, along with airberlin, Thomas Cook, Primera, Small Planet...
If you want i would be really happy to see your pics.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:24 AM   #2690

Quote:
Do you have pics? I imagine a lot of charter/leisure traffic, including many low costs.
Yes, Monarch is a sad miss, along with airberlin, Thomas Cook, Primera, Small Planet...
If you want i would be really happy to see your pics.

I'll drop you a message with some pics!

Many memories of line-ups of Air Berlin in the mid-2000's at Alicante.
Old 08-03-2020, 02:34 PM   #2691
The Dark Side

Jet2holidays B737-800WL has arrived, it is WONDERFUL!!!
Thanks to Ben (Aircraftmodelstore.uk) for the great service.

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-04-2020, 02:26 PM   #2692
The Dark Side

Model of the year? Perhaps, at least for me, one of the most significative and beautiful models ever.
Jet2holidays, leisure brand of Jet2.com, an amazing livery worn by this B737-800WL.
The model is perfect, NGModels quality.

Charter airlines lover

Old 08-15-2020, 09:28 AM   #2693
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby
Ale, you superstar, what more can I say than WOW, my friend!

Last edited by Charter; 08-16-2020 at 07:14 AM.
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 07:15 AM   #2694
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Ale, you superstar, what more can I say than WOW, my friend!
Thanks my friend.
Now i am waiting for the A321.

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-11-2020, 08:30 AM   #2695
The Dark Side

Jet2holidays A321 is arriving!

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-16-2020, 03:00 PM   #2696
The Dark Side

Amazing!

Charter airlines lover

Old Today, 02:48 PM   #2697
The Dark Side

NG Models continues to amaze me with new, beautiful charter/leisure airlines: now it is time for Enter Air B737-800WL! AMAZING!!!

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: