Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 177 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-05-2019, 01:35 PM   #2641
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

A very exotic airline

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2019, 01:37 PM   #2642
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

A model i would have liked in 1:500 scale

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
Old 07-06-2019, 12:15 PM   #2643
Triple-7 Fan

Cal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobbyCal1736 is a legend of the hobby

Some nice additions Ale! I'm sure you must be pleased with all the Charter/Holiday airlines which have finally been realised in 1:400 scale over the past year or so? The Air Cote d'Ivoire A320 is wonderful and a model that would've surely made it into my collection had I still been operating my Dubai diorama.

Thanks for sharing your photos!

- Cal.
Cal1736 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2019, 12:28 PM   #2644
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1736 View Post
Some nice additions Ale! I'm sure you must be pleased with all the Charter/Holiday airlines which have finally been realised in 1:400 scale over the past year or so? The Air Cote d'Ivoire A320 is wonderful and a model that would've surely made it into my collection had I still been operating my Dubai diorama.

Thanks for sharing your photos!

- Cal.
I do Cal, i am very happy for the many low cost/charter/leisure airlines released in 1:400 scale and i am focusing on them.
The TUI Airways B757-200WL is more than amazing, no words to describe the elegance of the B757 with the winglets wearing the wonderful TUI livery.
Air Cote d'Ivoire is a beautiful niche airline and a very interesting model.

Charter airlines lover

Old 07-07-2019, 01:35 AM   #2645
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Well Ale, winglets do make a few airliners more elegant, for example the B757 and B767...and I do agree with Cal, you must be very happy with charter airlines in 1/400 scale, my friend!!! May it continue so that we all can admire new airlines through your wonderful fleet!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 03:39 AM   #2646
The Dark Side

Thomsonfly.com B757-200

photo DSCN4104_zpslqldglej.jpg

photo DSCN4105_zps3evipric.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-12-2019, 03:40 AM   #2647
The Dark Side

Thomas Cook A330-200

photo DSCN4106_zpshvahdhru.jpg

photo DSCN4107_zpsomtuljx8.jpg

photo DSCN4108_zpsdw317d3b.jpg

photo DSCN4109_zpsn5ws9j7d.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-12-2019, 03:41 AM   #2648
The Dark Side

I decided to focuse my 1:400 collection in charter/leisure/low cost airlines; now i am waiting for Aegean A321 released by Phoenix, a scheduled airline but with many flights to the most important Greek holiday airports.

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #2649
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

The Thomas Cook's a beauty,great photo's Charter....

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 04:55 AM   #2650
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
The Thomas Cook's a beauty,great photo's Charter....
Thanks my friend.
Too bad Thomas Cook failed.

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-24-2019, 12:25 PM   #2651
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Sad to see Thomas Cook being shut down...the aviation industry has lost a wonderful leisure airliņe. Ale, what are your models of the year 2019? You already know mine...
Old 12-25-2019, 05:40 AM   #2652
The Dark Side

Thomas Cook is like Transaero, a tragedy for charter airlines activity.
I think they are:

TUI Airways B757-200WL
Arkia B757-300WL
Thomas Cook A330-200
Air Tahiti Nui B787-9

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-25-2019, 06:24 AM   #2653
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

Ale, the Air Tahiti Nui is a wonderful choice for your fav models, what a colourful aircraft, my friend
Old 12-25-2019, 07:02 AM   #2654
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
Ale, the Air Tahiti Nui is a wonderful choice for your fav models, what a colourful aircraft, my friend
Air Tahiti Nui B787-9 is the best of the best for me too. Like the British Airways B747-400 is the best, Etihad B787-9 is the best, Virgin Atlantic B787-9 is the best, Neos B787-9 is the best...at the same Air Tahiti Nui B787-9 is the best.
The livery, the airplane shape, everything make it wonderful.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-28-2020, 11:49 AM   #2655
The Dark Side

Finally Aegean A321 has been produced.
 photo DSCN0267_zpslvczieef.jpg

photo DSCN0268_zpsuvm7mcen.jpg

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: