Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side"). - Page 175 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:51 AM   #2611
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby
Re: Charter 1:400 collection (was "The Dark Side").

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
You're going to love the WestJet B737-8 MAX in new livery, my friend...C-FNWD was the first WS B73M to be painted into this new livery, can't wait to see this livery on the B787-9 early next year my friend!!! I bet GJ would be the first one to announce (with Herpa to follow) the WS B789 in new livery sometime next year!!!
I hope Aeroclassics has made a good job with the B737 MAX8, and Westjet is going to be the guest star!
I am also excited for the Air Florida DC-10, one of my most loved airlines! In fact i am really expecting more Air Florida models in 1:500 scale, released by Herpa.

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!

Last edited by Charter; 09-01-2018 at 12:07 PM.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2018, 03:57 PM   #2612
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Many beautiful news.
1:400 is continuing to produce wonderful models, useful for each airport and for each collection.

Beautiful Westjet B737 MAX8 new livery

Aeroflot A321WL

Three Norwegian.com B737 MAX8

Air Florida DC-10

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime...R.I.P.
Old 09-12-2018, 04:00 PM   #2613
The Dark Side

Joon A320

British Airways A320neo

airarabia.com A320WL

Azores Airlines A321neo

easyJet B757-200

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-13-2018, 06:25 AM   #2614
The Dark Side

Aeroclassics B737 MAX8 are really nice, thge Air Florida DC-10 is beautiful even if i would have preferred the new livery, Joon, British Airways and airarabia A320's are great and a sign of how 1:400 scale can be interesting, Azores Airlines A321neo is a masterpiece and Pansa Models easyJet B757 is gorgeous.

Charter airlines lover

Old 09-13-2018, 07:26 AM   #2615
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

lovely 'Classics" my friend...my favourite of the set is...surprisingly WestJet B737-8 MAX, I prefer the old livery though, but I'm slowly getting used to the new livery too, which we will see on the B787-9 which will be delivered early next year!! Which one would be your favourite???
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:36 AM   #2616
The Dark Side

Quote:
lovely 'Classics" my friend...my favourite of the set is...surprisingly WestJet B737-8 MAX, I prefer the old livery though, but I'm slowly getting used to the new livery too, which we will see on the B787-9 which will be delivered early next year!! Which one would be your favourite???
Honestly speaking i prefer the A320's, the British Airways A320neo is really beautiful even if i love also Joon and airarabia.

Charter airlines lover

Old 10-11-2018, 03:44 PM   #2617
The Dark Side

Lufthansa A320WL new livery

Icelandair B757-200WL

Royal Jordanian A310

Air China Comac C919

China Eastern Comac C919

Charter airlines lover

Old 12-05-2018, 10:44 AM   #2618
The Dark Side

News

Britannia B757-200

Air Tahiti Nui B787-9

Ethiopian B737 MAX8

Air Italy B737 MAX8

Herpa Eurowings Holidays A320WL

Herpa Eurowings A320WL

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-03-2019, 04:16 PM   #2619
The Dark Side

Ciao to all.
Telecom Italia still continues not to solve the problems in my district so i can't write something big as i would like, but Panda and NG Model are changing in positive the world of 1:400 scale!
These the models just ordered:

Thomas Cook B757-200
Aer Lingus B757-200WL
Thomsonfly B737-800
Britannia B737-800
easyJet A321neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-03-2019, 11:47 PM   #2620
EmiratesTwoFourOneSuper

solicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobbysolicitor82 is a legend of the hobby

Happy new year Alessandro looking forward to seeing the pics
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2019, 02:39 AM   #2621
First Officer

bahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dogbahamut_zero is a top dog

Good that you have the LH in new livery. I'm still waiting for GJ to release a 747 in new livery.
bahamut_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 05:34 PM   #2622
The Dark Side

Quote:
Happy new year Alessandro looking forward to seeing the pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut_zero View Post
Good that you have the LH in new livery. I'm still waiting for GJ to release a 747 in new livery.
Very late answer but thanks my friends.
1:400 scale is ruling the world of airplane collectors; the arrival of Panda and NG Models have been a real revolution with the production of new airlines, liveries and models and with a spread of B757's, one of the most elegant airplanes ever.
Personally speaking i am really happy because of the production of many leisure airlines of the present and of the past. For me having a Britannia (Nordic) B737-800 in my hands is a dream come true, the same for a Sun d'Or B757-200, Thomsonfly B737-800, Braathens (SAS livery) B737-600, Thomas Cook B757-200, the amazing Aer Lingus B757-200WL...
A beautiful news also from Phoenix with the announce of the TUI Airways B737 MAX8.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-23-2019, 05:45 PM   #2623
The Dark Side

News...

This model is particularly dedicated to my friend Adam, ThomsonAirways737, a wonderful Thomsonfly B737-800 G-CDZI, an airline and an airplane commons in the most important European leisure airports! It is an emotion having this model in my hands and it is even sadder knowing Herpa will never produce it and there aren't manufacturers replacing the German "one-way mind" manufacturer.

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-23-2019, 05:46 PM   #2624
The Dark Side

Air New Zealand is one of my favourites airlines and the new livery is gorgeous.
This is the A321neo

Charter airlines lover

Old 02-23-2019, 05:47 PM   #2625
The Dark Side

Yet another wonderful emotion, a Braathens B737-600 (SAS livery).

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: